#25. You get trapped in the maze

Thomas:
You were running your usual route, but today you had an off feeling inside of you. You turned a corner to be face to face with a Griever. You stood frozen, not exactly sure what you should do. The best choice you had was to see if it was alive or not, you slowly ran toward it. You got in at least 5 feet from it until it lashed out. You felt a sharp pain churn in your side. You screamed in pain as the Griever ran past you, you fell to the floor, pain filled your body. You lifted your shirt to see a Griever sting, and it was bad. You grasped your hand over the sting, it was extremely painful. You gasped as a flash of burning pain took over your body. You needed to get up, after some time you finally got to your feet. You began to wobble your way toward where the doors were, but you were to late. You're trapped in the maze, with a Griever sting and you're likely not to make it. You began to limp throughout the maze, until your legs gave out and you collapsed to the ground. Your breathing was uneasy, and raspy. You sounded like you were dying. Which you probably were. You began to crawl through the cold dark maze until you found a little crack in the wall and hid there. You felt tears roll down your cheeks, "Thomas, I love you. I love you so much. I'm sorry." you said as the world around turned dark. "Remember that I love you." you said until your world was dark.

Thoma's POV

I was crying my eyes out as Newt, Chuck, Alby, and Minho tried calming me. But it didn't work I wanted to help, but I can't get in the maze once the doors are closed. "Thomas you're going to be okay, she's strong and can make it." Newt said. I shook my head "No! She wont, what if she's hurt!" I screamed at Newt. He shook his head, "Dude, she'll be fine she's an amazing runner." Alby said smiling. I once again lashed out "You don't know that! What if she's hurt?!" I screamed. "We'll go in after her in the morning." Minho said. "Now get some sleep." he said patting my back. I couldn't knowing my love is out there, without anyone.

-Time skip-

I ran through the walls of the maze, I followed her usual route. That's when I saw it, a trail of blood leading to hole in the wall. I ran to it seeing my best friend, my girlfriend laying there her breath dying down. I picked her up bridal style and ran until I felt like I might as well just collapse. I reached the Glade holding Y/N close to me. "Jeff! Clint!" I screamed as soon as I said that everyone ran to me asking what happened. I ignored them following Jeff and Clint to the Med shed. I sat there for what felt like an hour until Clint came out. "I'm sorry, she's gone.". My world just shattered, my amazing girlfriend, my world, my best friend. She's gone. I love you Y/N and I will always.

Newt:
I ran alongside Minho as we both watched the birds fly past. I must have took a wrong turn because when I turned, Minho wasn't there. "Shuck!" I screamed, "Minho!" I screamed again not hearing him call back I decided to continue running. I found myself way to far to know where I was. Then I heard the horrific sound, the doors they're closing. I began to run back seeing no way to know where I was I stopped. I felt tears rush down my cheeks "No! Please!" I screamed and slumped down crying.

Newts POV

I watched as Minho came back without Y/N. Wait without Y/N, I ran to Minho as people asked him questions "Minho, where's Y/N?" my voice cracking. His eyes went wide and looked behind him, "Shuck!" he screamed looking back toward the maze. The doors were closed, she's trapped out there. "Newt, she was right next to me. But now she's gone. I-" he said looking worried at me. I glared "You left Y/N, in the maze!" I screamed at him. He shook his head, "I- she-she was next to me! I swear!" Minho said stuttering. I shook my head "Well now she shucking not! Minho you're supposed to look out for her!" I screamed trying not to punch him. Minho looked at me, he soon burst into tears "I'm sorry, Newt. I'm sorry." he said walking off toward the map room. I looked down, Please Y/N make it please, I love you more than anything.