#20. You're sick

(My dumbass forgot the words 'Alternate Universe' so for those that say AU it means there's no maze.)

Thomas:(AU)

You awoke from your bed sweating and breathing heavily , Thomas looked at you concerned "Are you okay?" he asked feeling your head and then pulling his hand away slowly "You're burning up!" he said. You groaned "I don't feel well..." you said laying back down. He smiled "I'll go get you something." he said getting up from the bed and into the kitchen where you kept the medicines. You sat up once he came back in with Tylenol and a glass of water. You gulped down the water and pill soon laying back down. Thomas grasped his arms around letting you snuggle into his chest. He kissed your forehead and said "Goodnight, I love you." you smiled and fell asleep soon after.

Newt:(The Scorch)

You coughed as the sand soon went into your mouth. You walked next to Newt holding his hand as the wind blew the sand in all directions. You finally reached a little broken down shack, Thomas told each of you to stop and you did so. You sat near Newt itching your eyes, as they burned from the sand. You sneezed Newt looked at you concerned "You okay, Love?" you nodded sniffling in. He felt your head "Love, it looks like you might be coming down with something." he said. You coughed and nodded. "Well we can't walk with a sick Y/N! She keeps the party going!" Minho said sitting down next to you and Newt. You smiled and sneezed once again. "Maybe we should stay here for a while and let her rest." New said. You nodded and laid your head on Newts lap, he played with your hair soothing you. You fell asleep soon with Newt mumbling something to Thomas.

Minho:(The Maze)

You felt the contents of your stomach soon come up. You grasped your hand over your mouth and reached for the bucket. You got it and emptied your stomach. You heard other Gladers groan and say "Gross.". Minho walked behind your hammock and held your hair back. You spit into the bucket and laid back down looking at Minho as he laid your hair back slowly. He smiled "Well you're definitely sick." he whispered to you, to try not to wake the others. You smiled "Yeah.". "I'll go get you something that might help." he said getting up and walking out of the room trying his hardest not to step anyone. You felt it come back up again. You turned and threw up, this time without the embarrassment of Minho there you saw a boy look at you, and grumbled turning to face the other way. You spit into the bucket and laid back down. Minho came back with glass of water, he sat down near your hammock and handed you the water. "Thanks Minho." you said. He smiled and kissed your cheek "Anything for you.".

Alby:(AU)

You swallowed painfully, you looked at Alby he was on his phone texting someone. "Alllbyyyyy" you groaned. He jumped and looked at you "Huh? What?" he asked. "My throat hurts." you said. He smiled and walked over to you, "How bad? On a scale of 1 to shucking the worst pain?" Shucking was a word you both made up to cover up the Front word. "Shuckin' the worst." you said. He sighed "I'll get you something." he said walking off. He came back with a hand full of cough drops and water. You smiled drinking the water and soon popping in a cough drop. He smiled and sat down next to you. You curled up next to him and fell asleep.

Gally:(The maze)

You sat there in the building shed twiddling your thumbs at the work you should be doing. Your head felt like someone pounding on it with a hammer. You sighed and stood up walking up to your boyfriend Gally. He was talking to Newt about how a hoe broke. "G-gally." you said weakly. He turned and sighed "You don't feel well do you?" he asked grasping your shoulders. You shook your head, he pulled you into a hug and you rested your head on his chest. "You should go to your hammock and get some rest." he said kissing your head. "Come with me?" you asked. He smiled "I will after I finish talking to Newt." He said, Newt smiler before saying "You two go, I gotta go make sure Chuck is doing his job."