FINAL|Minho Imagine #5

(A/N: How art thou?)

Minho's POV

I grasped Y/N's hand tightly while we jumped into the Greiver hole. I felt like my body wasn't even attached to me. I felt my feet collide with the floor, I turned to see Theresa, and Chuck trying to get the right sequence. Thomas was trying to kill a Griever, his spear trying to push the Greiver away. "Minho, Y/N move!" I heard Frypan scream as he fell down. I ran forward with Y/N, I skidded to stop seeing the Greiver fall to the ground. " Okay! Come down its safe!" Y/N screamed, we hears groans and 'umph's' from behind us. We turned to see everyone on top of each other. Shucking idiots. I thought, when I heard a door open. I looked to see a woman, and Gally!" Good job, subjects. You have almost past the first-." She was interrupted by Thomas screaming, "The first! What the klunk does that mean?" He said. "You will find out." She said turning and walking out handing Gally something. I looked at Y/N she looked so scared. I walked to Thomas, with Y/N's hand in mine. Gally pointed a gun toward Thomas, we heard gasps from all Gladers. My grasp tightened around the spear, and Y/N. "Thomas I belong to the maze, we all do." Gally said shaking. He pulled the trigger, as my spear flew through the air like an arrow. It impailed Gally. Everyone looked around to see if anyone got shot. "Minho." Y/N said tugging the sleeve of my shirt. I turned to see a bullet hole in her shirt, the blood was rushing out from it. "Y/N!" I exclaimed holding her in my arms. "Minho, tell my parnets I loved them." She said sneakily. "No, no. Babe your going to tell them yourself, okay?" I asked her. She looked at me weakly, a smile grew on her lips. "Be my strong Minho." She said. Coughing as blood began to fill her mouth. I felt tears build In my eyes, and flow out like a raging river. "Y/N, no please. I love you." I said. I cried into her neck for what felt like an hour. I felt Teresa put a hand on my shoulder and tell me it's time to go. I put her limp body down, and kissed her lips again. "I love you my golden rose." I said sadly as I got up and followed everyone.

(Well I cried...)