Thomas imagine! #3

(Ready for Imagine spam?)

Your POV

You sighed waiting for Thomas and Minho to get back from running the maze. Thomas was your boyfriend, unless he's was secretly dating Minho. You sat on a rock playing with a leaf until you saw them both come out of the maze breathing heavily. "Hey, you guys already out of breath?" you asked smiling. "Not to out of breath to do this!" Thomas said picking you up and spinning you around. He put you down and hugged you, you smiled into the hug. "You guys are so adorable it makes me sick." You heard Minho say. You laughed, "Hey, so what did you guys find?" you asked looking at them both as we walked back to the map room. "Well section 7 opened up, even though it was week early." Minho said opening the door for me and Thomas. "That's where the Griever was from, right?" you asked. "Yeah." Minho said. "Maybe it's a key to get out." you suggested. Minho nodded putting down the device you were talking about. "We believe it is." he said. "But why would it only be section 7? What's so special about 7?" Thomas asked looking confused as ever. "We don't know." Minho said looking puzzled at the device. "Didn't that thing the girl had in her hand say "WICKED is good?" you asked. "Yeah." Thomas said. "Maybe the people that put us here, are trying to get us out?" you said looking at Thomas. He smiled "Brilliant mind!" he said hugging you and kissing you.

(I like this one :D)