Thomas & Newt request #1

(This was requested by Legends_are_made! Go check her out! Sorry this took forever!ILY I swear!)

Your POV

I sighed I worked at the gardens hoeing the ground. "Hey Ash!" Newt screamed he limped toward me. I smiled, "Hia Newt!" I said back. It was mid morning which was the time Newt always said hello. "Oh! Thomas also wanted to say hi. But he's running with Minho." Newt said. "Well yeah! That's his job!" I said laughing. Newt also laughed.

~Later that day~

I stood next to Newt as everyone waited for Thoma, Minho came back with a stomach ache and was resting. So everyone thought it was okay to leave Thomas alone. God, Thomas come on. I thought worry filled me. "Thomas!" Newt said. Thomas was running toward us but the doors had already started closing. Ashley, you do this. Your dead. Oh well! I sprinted between the doors. "Ashley!" Newt said grabbing me, which accidentally dragged him into the maze with me. The doors slammed shut. "Guys! I was gonna make it!" Thomas said. "Bull! You were so far! I don't care of your big ole' strong Thomas. I still have to help you!" I said breathing heavily. "I...uh I wanted to help Ashley." Newt butted in. "Okay well if we're gonna survive we have to move now." Thomas said. We all sprinted toward the maze.

~That night~

I ran next to Newt my eyes looking at every corner, and every opening. I don't see why Thomas wanted to be a runner this place is scary! "Guys, can we stop for a little?" Newt asked. "You want to stop? In the most deadliest place ever?" I asked. "My ankle hurts!" Newt defended himself. Thomas stopped, "Okay we can stop. This place isn't open." He said sitting down. We all followed sliding down the rock wall. "I'm sorry." I said. Everyone looked at me. "Why?" Thomas asked. "I should have trusted you. Now we're all stuck in this hell hole." I said. "You did run in to help me. So I'd say that's a pretty bad ass thing to do. Especially when Newt tried to save each of us." Thomas said smiling. Newt laughed, "Without me you'd all be dead." He said. "True." Me and Thomas both said.

Whirr
Tick tick
Whirr

That noise took us all by suprise, "Guys get up." Thomas whispered slowly getting up. We followed, thats when we saw it a Griever. "Guys go!" Thomas said, all three of us sprinted the opposite direction of the Griever. The metal legs of it clanked against the rock ground. Newt suprisingly took the lead. We ran, and ran until our legs couldn't take anymore. We found a section that was closing. We ran through the doors leaving the Griever on the other side. "Holy. Crap." Thomas said all our breathing was heavy. Newt and I laughed. "That was something." Newt said. "Yeah." I said.

~In the morning~

We were all releaved to finally be back in the Glade. That entire adventure brought us all closer together. I never thought we could get any closer but we did. And I'm greatful for that.

(Whew. That was an adventure. I'm sorry this took forever! ILY!)