Chapter Five

Derrick Banks
Home

Demi has been on my mind lately she got to with all this arguing and trying to fight with our sister like what happened to the old her. The first thing wish is that I didn't get to know this girl before me Von made a relationship with her sometimes I do get tired cause I want someone to Love Us Better but Demi not doing that all she cares about is money and going out with her friends every day. She doesn't do anything in this relationship or could call this relationship cause feel one-sided to me.

"Have y'all thought about my friend yet" Monica sat down on the gaming chair.

"Yea, the first thing when she gets outs bring her here then we could talk, "Von says.

"Durk you cool with this"Monica asked me.

"Yea but she better not bring any drama to our house 'cause we have enough already," I said shaking my head.

"First my bestie doesn't like drama at all she all about making her money and doing be things for herself she helped me a lot in jail that's my big sister," Monica says we just nodded then Demi busted in the room I already know she was listening.

DayVon Bennett
Home

"What the fuck is wrong with you"I said standing up.

"Nothing how y'all making decisions without me, "Demi says.

"That ain't your business girl you don't have to say shit," Monica says rolling her eyes.

"Oh gonna let the jailbird bitch say this to me because I own this around here sweetie," Demi says we looked at her as if she was stupid cause she doesn't own shit alone the twice-piece clothes she brought here.

"Don't call my sister out here before knocking your ass between that bed and dresser"Durk says looking Demi up and down mane we are both sick and tired of her as causes a lot of problems with us mostly during important business with wanted to know how much money we make or who coming with us then she loves put hands on us can't stand this at all just need someone Love Us Better.

"You don't own shit around here at all alone thing brought into this house was two pieces of clothes and one pair of sneakers I and my brother own this house everything in it. I'm sick of dealing with your ass every day what's your problem for real" I said looking at her all she did was laugh.

"Nigga I don't need y'all at all because those niggas on the 64th are looking for your ass maybe should tell where y'all live," Demi says before she knew it her mouth came shocked me cause she remember who she was talking two.

"Get the fuck out of my house Monica pack her little shit," I said yeah have all that mouth it's time for her to go.

"Baby please I was joking"Demi got on her knees.

"Sound pretty like you meant it, "Durk says shaking his head.

"Okay I stop doing stuff to y'all please give me another chance," Demi says crying.

"You still need to go 'cause we need a break," I said walking out of the room with Durk behind me.

"Mane she gets to me so band," I said.

"Yea I know twin but we got to fix this cause Demi can mess our whole life up, "Durk says I nodded my head.

⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️
Author-

💬
Vote and Comment