Chapter Forty

"Monica what about your dreams" I said.

"It's a long time go Milan and happy where we standing so now I can be out and about in my world with my man. He provides for the both of us" She says I just left it alone 'cause I know she ain't going to listen to any word I say. West is so wrong for that like trying to keep Monica to himself for some reason.

We finally got back we saw West lying down talking on his phone then he saw us hang up the phone quick. Something is not written about this man at all.

"Hey baby," He said kissing her.

"Something wrong boo," She asked.

"Naw, "He says.

"Mama you look good" Von and Durk walked in kissing me.

"Thank you, babies," I said.

"Go upstairs and get dressed we are waiting, "Durk says I walked upstairs tonight and felt a little different like something big was going to happen.

DayVon Bennett
Jamaica

"Y'all ready," Monica asked.

"Yeah man finally keep her," I said.

"I'm be tears, "Durk says making us laugh then Milan walks in the outfit was made for her the way her black her flowed was everything she was our peace and happiness.

"Come on ma," I said grabbing her hand we walked out to the nice setup have her eyes covered.

"Where y'all taking me"Milan asked.

"We close to the house mamas," Durk says.

"Look ma, "I said she looked around in shock we were already on one knee she hadn't turned around yet.

"Omg, "Milan jumping and down.

"Ma the love we hold is something, "I said

"You became a peace of us, "Durk says.

"I don't want anyone else because I know you were made for us, "I said.

"Your our best friend never meet someone down to earth"Durk.

"So tonight we asking, "I said.

"Will you marry us? "Durk says we pull out the rings.

"Yes, "We put the finger on her finger.

"POW"

"POW"

"POW" All I saw was Milan's body hitting the ground those beautiful eyes just closed on us why is this happening now?

"Baby," I said picking her.

"She doesn't deserve this man this our wife, "Durk says.

"Come on, "I said running with Milan in my arms.

This day would go down history when old Von and Durk would come back.

The person who tried to take her away would die ten times worse.

⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️
Author-

💬-
Vote and Comment