Chapter Twelve

"Damn Milan beating the fuck out ole girl, "Mupow says laughing these niggas over here laughing when both of their ass could go jail mane I was this car watch we get them it's over for them.

"Milan getting her ass beat real quick," Durk says shaking his head.

We finally pulled up at the house it was just a whole bunch of people fighting out,y the girls then saw Milan jumping over some and then knocking the girl on the grass I just ran out with my gun in hand and shoot up in the air making everyone run like roaches.

"Milan" I yelled she stop what she was doing looking shock.

"Let's go y'all," I said.

"I'm sorry grandma she just got me mad shouldn't ever put my hands on my mother even with what she did to me"Milan hugged her.

"It's okay baby I'm handling her weird ass go with your friend and be good," She says walking into the house Milan got in the car.

"We handle this when we get home get some sleep," I said to Milan and Monica over here checking her face I just shocked my head.

Derrick Banks
Chicago, Illinois

I looked back to see Milan sleeping she looked so cute but we gonna talk just won't know what she going through but lil Ma could take her time for that if she ain't ready for us to know her past yet. I just want her to control her hands don't let people get to her cause that's when they want to pray on her downfall quickly.

"We here," Von says getting out and opening the door for Milan he picked her up and then sees Booka talking to her I know they have been feeling each other for a while but he better not play with my little sister. I walked upstairs into our room and saw Milan was woke to talk to ran I sat down here what going on?

"I know shouldn't have fought but she put her hands on me, "Milan says.

"I know but doing big things right now let someone else handle her," Von says.

"Milan don't do that shit again it was all over social media people watching your career is getting started let us handle that stuff," I said hugging her she smiled.

"Let's go get in the shower I see y'all later" Milan walked out we both looked at each and nodded our heads we knew what we want.

⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️
Author-

💬-
Vote and Comment