Chapter Thirty-Five

DayVon Bennett
Chicago, Illinois

"Y'all flying out of the country," Booka says.

"Yea I love my city and shit but time sees something different," I said leaning back and smoking my blunt while Durk was asleep he had been up all night getting ready for his booking.

"Man I never do that for my girl," Muwop says shaking his head since he and his girl have some problems.

"Nigga you mad 'cause Angel ain't texting you back and put your ass in the basement" Durk rubbed his eyes.

"Nigga wasn't you just sleeping," Booka says mugging him.

"Now I'm woke wassup," Durk says.

"I see why y'all lady fit you both she the same way," He says I laughed.

Milan Harris
Chicago, Illinois

"I think they take you out of the country," Monica says.

"We were just talking ain't nothing serious," I said I know they both are booked and business is so hard to fit things into their schedule.

"Sis they planning something," She says then someone walks in he is very tall I finally meet the man she talks about every day.

West

"Wassup baby" He kissed her,

"Hey, handsome this is my sister Milan and also my best friend," Monica says.

"Wassup," He says sitting down.

"So what you do" I asked.

"I'm an NBA player and also run clubs out here," He says.

"Okay that's good," I said we talked the whole day but I left since I was working with Rihanna for her Met Gala outfit I never knew I would make it this far but God led me to this point.

⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️
Author-

💬-
Vote and Comment