Chapter Eighteen

Milan Harris
Chicago, Illinois

I decided just to meet up with my grandmother since she want me and my mother to talk it out. After the whole fight, I couldn't talk to her anymore after all the things she did to me sent me to jail at an early age she didn't even care what could happen to me like if I died in there or they wouldn't feed me all those nights at cried myself to sleep she never told anyone the real truth of the story.

"Hey ladybug"Celine hugged me.

"Hi nanny you look so pretty," I said kissing her cheek she reached for my hand as we walked inside the restaurant.

"How have you been baby," Celine asked as we sat down.

"I have been a good nanny like my life is on track oh I found a great man who likes me, "I said.

"Ok baby two men who going to love you the right way baby but don't let this man hurt you," She said then my mom walked in with a short dress and her wig was just messed up.

"Mesha what the hell you got on," Celine says.

"Mama mind your business and what this little hoe doing here," Mesha says looking me up and down.

"Mesha please don't make me slap the shit out of you in front of these white people first I invited my grandbaby here because you need to learn how to be a brown woman and talk to her," Celine says mugging her.

"Alright whatever let this be quick cause my man outside waiting for me," She says.

"Mesha why didn't tell anyone the truth about that night how my father used to beat you," I said.

"Shut up that never happened you killed your father 'cause if jealousy of how much he cared for me you ruin our lives," Mesha says.

"Damn all these years you the same," I said laughing.

"Bitch fuck you nobody going to love you," She says as a got up to leave.

"And that pimp doesn't love you mama and Nanny I'm call you later," I said leaving didn't even get food just got in my car and drove off to the beach all need is some peace.

Monica Bennett
Chicago, Illinois

"Omg, why is she not answering," I said I had been calling Milan for hours the phone kept hanging up.

"Who talking about" Von came inside the living room maybe shouldn't tell him cause he would have gone crazy.

"Um nobody," I said sitting down.

"Naw tell the truth Monica 'cause we know when you lying," Durk says damn when this nigga came in here.

"Okay Milan hasn't picked up her phone for hours and her location is not on," I said they just stared at me for a while but got up.

"Where did she go," Von asked.

"To a dinner with her grandmother to talk with her mother," I said.

"Her mother probably did something to her let's see we could track her at the trap," Durk says.

"I'm coming," I said running out of the house when I say Avon drove off if the police was chasing after him yeah he didn't fall for Milan.

To be continued.....

⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️
Author-

💬-
Vote and Comment