Chapter Twenty

Milan Harris
Chicago, Illinois

"Von I know, "I said he was yelling at me not calling them.

"Von call down bro let me talk to her real quick"Durk says.

"Milan you had us all worried about you something could've happened to you girl, "Durk says.

"I just wanted to be alone Durk all these problems coming back all wanted was my mother, to tell the truth, but hey she not going to do that at all since she was stuck in her little fantasy making my life hell," I said standing up Von wrapped his arms around me hugging me.

"Listen ma don't let her ruin your life but if people don't want here the truth one day it's going to come out they all going to want to say sorry just focus on your dreams and grandmother," Von says.

"Yea, I will, "I said hugging both of them they didn't give up on me yet that shows me they do care about me.

"Let's get you something to eat and you stay the night, "Durk says.

"I know my home feels lonely," I said cause I was always over her maybe I just should live at her side this is where I stay most of my time.

"Should never get that house"Durk says mugging me.

Derrick Banks
Chicago, Illinois

"I want something for myself Durk don't be like that, "I said.

"Whatever, "He says.

"She coming to stay with us I don't know why you listening to her little ass," Von says.

"Who are you"I said mugging him.

"Your man so get ready to pack, "He says.

"Durk say something, "I said.

"Naw that's all you, "Durk says leaving out the kitchen Man let me get my food they both have me messed up.

⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️
Author-

💬-
Vote and Comment