Chapter Forty-Two

Monica Bennett
Jamaica

"Babe," I said walking throughout the villa looking for him.

"Where the hell did he go not even picking up my calls" I said calling him again then the open West came running inside.

"West what happened" I said walking towards him.

"I messed up, "He said.

"What" I said hoping this boy didn't cheat on me.

"What you do," I said.

"I killed somebody, "West says I wasn't shocked cause my brothers do the same thing.

"West it's okay baby," I said hugging him.

"It was Milan by mistake I didn't mean it Monica we have to get away before your brothers come back searching for me, "West says grabbing my hand I was in shock.

"Why would do that West omg my best friend I can never be in a good relationship everything just fell apart, "I said pacing around the room but I love West so much so I was protecting him all my might.

"Come on let's go," I said running upstairs to pack everything I love my family but West became my everything nobody going to take him away.

DayVon Bennett
Jamaica

"Mane knew something wrong with that nigga from the start," I said banging the steering wheel this was all my fault should've just said out loud my baby wouldn't be laying in the hospital not responding.

"Don't blame yourself we didn't know he was related to Demi" Durk said we pulled to the villa all the lights were on meaning he was still there we jumped out of the car and opened the door and saw Monica and West bringing down the bags.

"So you leaving huh" I said wiping my gun.

"Von please he didn't mean to, "Monica says.

"Monica this man using you and Demi's brother they made a plan to get back at us trying to kill our lady but let's tell you something she's stronger than think West so say goodbye 'cause your sister is already on her death bed, "Durk says laughing.

"Demi is alive waiting for us, "West says.

"He doesn't who we are our people took care of all that shit," I said cocking my gun back Monica stepped in front of him. What he'll wrong with this girl?

To be continued...

⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️
Author-

💬-
Vote and Comment