Chapter Thirty-Nine

Derrick Banks
Jamaica

"Yo, "I said walking up to Monica's boyfriend.

"Wassup" West says not looking at me.

"You have always been this quiet," I asked sitting down we finally made it to the villa and Von got It was so big had about six rooms and four bathrooms. Milan left out to get her hair and nails done tonight is all about our lady.

"I have nothing to say at all so why need to talk"He says leaning back.

"Man can't wait for tonight" Von came down the stairs with a blunt in his hand.

"Me too," I said smiling.

"What y'all up tonight"West says typing into his phone.

"Nothing," Von says tapping me that we leaving.

"I don't trust that nigga" I said.

"Me either like something about he has been on his phone and keeps looking around like someone is coming after him, "Von says.

"Mmm," I said.

Milan Harris
Jamaica

"So how has everything been"I said.

"Girl life has been great for me my man taking care of me doesn't have to worry about anything," Monica says.

"That's good," I said.

"So West told me don't need work he going handle everything," She says catching me in shock this ain't old Monica she dreams of owning her music company.

"You going do that"I asked looking at my nails and nodding to the lady it looks good.

"Yeah I'm making my man happy," She says.

"Monica what about your dreams" I said.

"It's a long time go Milan and happy where we standing so now I can be out and about in my world with my man. He provides for the both of us" She says I just left it alone 'cause I know she ain't going to listen to any word I say. West is so wrong for that like trying to keep Monica to himself for some reason.

⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️
Author-

💬-
Vote and Comment