Chapter Sixteen

DayVon Bennett
Chicago, Illinois

Demi kept popping up at the studio I wasn't feeling that anymore just had let her know we don't want to talk about see her anywhere near us anymore. She is not about to bring drama into our new relationship cause she is stuck but we are out here getting the restaurant ready for our date with Milan.

"Does this look good?"I asked Monica.

"Yes, how many times have I had to tell y'all," Monica says.

"We trying to see if she going like this"Durk says.

"Milan is going like this her type of vibe something private here nobody could ruin the date or anything and sis is feeling y'all so chill out," Monica says.

"Ight you know that our baby so we going give her the best, "I said while Durk nodded.

"Okay let me go back so can go help her get ready," Monica says picking up her purse and walking out.

"Damn, we went for lil ma, "Durk says seeing all the gifts and flowers on the table.

"We had to brother she's worthy of every penny," I said as we walked out to get to our SUV with the rest of the OTF gang.

"Y'all finish," Wop says.

"Yea we leaving get ready," I said opening the car door everyone got in.

Milan Harris
Chicago, Illinois

"I like this, "I said taking a video of my hair.

"It's giving grown women"Monica record me as I posed.

"Sis I have been grown," I said doing a little twerk.

"I'm sending this to Von and Durk," She says.

"I don't care," I said sitting down since it was not time we just spend time doing my makeup and finding a cute outfit but not doing too much with it.

"Yeah, my best friend so fine, "Monica says taking my pictures before I leave.

"They outside, "I said walking out the door Von and Durk were holding flowers with this nice white Roll Royce they looked so sexy like babies y'all doing something to me.

To be continued...

⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️
Author-

💬-
Vote and Comment