Chapter Twenty-Five

To be continued...

"You don't know about Fendi"She asked spinning around.

"That ain't even Fendi on you babe shit from Payless," I said walking away shit with my man I was not about to feed in with her energy I'm too grown to argue with a little girl.

"You okay baby" Durk rubbed my back.

"Yea Im trying not to let this bitch get in my head," I said then Von came over with two big plates.

"What fucking with you," Von says sitting down.

"Demi," I said Von looked over at her and then laughed.

"Don't mind her she won't be on earth too long" He said kissing me we just enjoyed our time over here hop don't have to pop a bitch cause I will real quick without any hesitation.

DayVon Bennett
Chicago, Illinois

I don't know why this bitch bothering my baby nigga won't shoot her ass cause I'm not about to let fight this girl cause she's jealous Milan is with us.

"Wassup" Monica hugged us.

"Hey bestie"Milan hugged her.

"What been going on"I asked.

"Nothing much just with my new man whatever," She says.

"Who" Durk says.

"Y'all going meet him soon," Monica says then Demi came over and tapped Milan I looked at her as if she was stupid as hell.

"What" Milan says standing up making me and Durk stand up as well.

"This bitch knew I missed them both and just got with them she a home-wreak," Demi says pointing in Milan's face then li ma punch Demi right between her eyes.

"Don't play with me"Milan says dragging Demi like a rag doll yeah nigga had record then I break it up.

"You better get her bestie, "Monica says laughing Demi wasn't even fighting anymore she was knocked the hell out and Durk had to grab Milan.

"We going home," I said holding onto Milan who just smirked yeah she was crazy just like us.

⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️
Author-

💬-
Vote and Comment