Chapter Fourteen

"We see maybe take her out or talk to her before we jump into something, "Durk says getting up.

"Ight but let's deal with those niggas on the block they have been talking all that hot shit on the gram not for that stuff," I said why niggas get the body they talk shit but never about that life and it's time for me and Durk stay out streets before we go back to jail.

"Niggas don't know how to act when little money starts running in, "Durk says hopping in the car.

"For real I would be quite a saying money but niggas want a bullet in them, "I said shaking my head this new young Aaron has been saying he going to catch me and Durk soon but I won't see him face to face as a grown man.

"Lame ass," Durk says laughing these niggas outside if nothing could happen to them I see Aaron just sitting there counting money like nothing could happen to them.

Derrick Banks
Chicago, Illinois

"Yo, "I said walking out of the car Aaron looked like he saw a ghost.

"Y'all niggas brave coming on my block," Aaron says laughing.

"Naw that's all I could just shoot your dumb ass without you knowing we were here young boy but think time for you to get back home," Von says he showed power this one thing people don't mess with Von cause this nigga right here is more crazy then me.

"Man I could kill both of y'all," Aaron says put punched this nigga in his jaw he fell out.

"Knock his ass out," Von says laughing then Demi came out of the trap house with Rio's clothes and her hair messed up.

"Y'all came back for me, "Demi says we both turned around as if we didn't notice her.

"Who," I said looking at her.

"Me I know y'all still love me and that little girl can't do anything for you, "Demi says trying to touch us.

"Stop right there that ain't a little girl she's a grown-ass woman getting with money and she's been doing g better than you, "I said walking away.

"Demi doesn't come out your neck about her again or going be a real problem by trap hoe," Von says getting in the car and driving off.

⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️
Author-

💬-

Vote and Comment