Chapter-Forty Two Part 2

"Monica this man using you and Demi's brother they made a plan to get back at us trying to kill our lady but let's tell you something she's stronger than think West so say goodbye 'cause your sister is already on her death bed, "Durk says laughing.

"Demi is alive waiting for us, "West says.

"He doesn't who we are our people took care of all that shit," I said cocking my gun back Monica stepped in front of him. What he'll wrong with this girl?

"Monica moves, "I said.

"No I'm in love with him and Milan probably going to forgive him so please stop, "Monica says .

"Monica you not this dumb this boy using your ass," Durk says.

"West tells her how she was next you never wanted my sister," I said.

"Monica I'm sorry is all true, "West says she slapped him.

"I hate all of you"Monica ran out we shot him so he could feel the pain of the bullets hitting his body like he did Milan.No more pain or drama just peace finally.

We walked out of the house and set it on fire so happy wasn't in our name we changed it last minute to his name so nobody find out what happened that night.

Milan Harris
Jamaica

"She doing very fine" I heard a faint voice.

"Yeah even the babies doing well" I heard what babies.

"Call her husband please"I heard the door close I couldn't even open my eyes at all then heard a beeping noise go off maybe this was what my life had come off to. I never thought to find love and peace but that goes way quickly so reminder to keep on going and find love so someone can Love You Better.

Goodbye for now...Milan

⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️
Author-

💬-
Vote and Comment