Chapter Twenty-One

Mesha Harris
Chicago, Illinois

"Mama why you call me over here"I asked.

"Mesha don't use that tone with cause remember this ain't what you want baby girl," Celine says I just rolled my eyes and sat down my mother is never on my side since the little problem between Milan like forgot that little girl then we all could be family that's why the family doesn't want to be around her anymore.

"So what you got says I have things to do and people to see, "I said.

"Mesha the only thing you see is some crack so that does not show them to me and why would do that to Milan last night? Like are you real mother," Celine says.

"Mama that girl ain't nothing to me she was the one who killed my husband and then had the nerve to come back around our family if she welcomed, "I said.

"My grand-baby is always welcomed her cause I don't give damn what y'all ass says she the one that took care of me even if she was in the jail cell because of you not owning up to your wrongs Mesha Now that karma going hit you real good," She says.

"Mama please God got me I'm living my life while your grandchild is bitter Jail didn't do anything to her cause she would come back acting differently she killed her father over jealousy nobody can't see that like you can't," I said.

"Baby she killed him 'cause he was tearing that ass up maybe he should've killed your delusional ass 'cause something is wrong with you but wait until the truth comes out people will see the truth, "Celine says.

"Whatever causes my truth is real honey let me go cause my business is calling me"Insais getting up and leaving.

"Damn shame foreal" I heard her say locking the doors.

"Come on, "He said dragging me to the car this was easy money for just sleeping with a man and then getting the money.

"You did not have to drag me like that, "I said mugging him.

"Candy doesn't make me leek your shit," He says leaning back and driving I just stay quiet until he drops me off.

⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️
Author-

💬-
Vote and Comment
Just a little insight on Mesha