Chapter Forty-One

"POW"

"POW"

"POW" All I saw was Milan's body hitting the ground those beautiful eyes just closed on us why is this happening now?

"Baby," I said picking her.

"She doesn't deserve this man this our wife, "Durk says.

"Come on, "I said running with Milan in my arms.

This day would go down history when old Von and Durk would come back.

The person who tried to take her away would die ten times worse.

Everything in my body shut down Milan lay in my arms peacefully I didn't care if her blood was all me over all my focus was on her.

God, I did wrong in the past but don't take her from us because she Love Us Better than anyone in this world.

"Von come on"Durk opened the door and ran into the hospital.

"Help my wife has been shot," I said they rushed over to us.

Derrick Banks
Jamaica

Tears fell out my eyes why did this happen to us we were all happy a few weeks ago talking about having kids and Milan wanted a build a dream house.

Us finally leaving the streets but that person going to die today or tomorrow.

She is all I need and more.

"Bro I can't do this," Von says shaking his leg.

"Twin calm down focus on Milan she ain't going nowhere," I have faith in my wife she was a strong-ass woman who went through a lot of shots from the day she was born.

"Ight, "He says leaning back we didn't even notice we fell asleep the sun beaming on my face doctors and nurses running past. I called Monica and the family to Jamaica to get on the plane today.

"Von let's get something to eat, "I said tapping him.

"Durk I don't want to leave her," Von says.

"I know but she would've told us to eat, "I said.

"Yeah she acts just like my momma," Von says laughing.

⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️
Author-

💬-
Vote and Comment