Chapter Thirty-Two

Demi Williams
Chicago, Illinois

"Yeah we stay lit," I said showing off our bottles on live nobody doing it like me.

"Bestie how you Von and Durk have been I haven't seen y'all together for a while, "Tokyo says passing me the blunt.

"We taking a break but they know we are together forever," I said laughing one thing I didn't want people to know is we broke up cause people would start talking down on me and the little bitch is going to be gone soon so yeah.

"As y'all should best nobody can't compare to y'all, "Tokyo says I looked over to this VIP section and saw Monica and Milan dancing and having fun with a whole bunch of people watching them they some gold diggers watching me they night about to be ruin.

"Bestie those the bitched who keep bothering me," I said pointing to them.

"Let's shake this room," She says walking over to them oh she wants me to come too.

Milan Harris
Chicago, Illinois

"Chill I'm out of breath and shit," I said sitting down.

"Gurl we need to go back to the gym," Monica says.

"Naw babes I have asthma never see me in the gym body just right," I said she laughed I don't know why she laughing I'm serious the gym ain't for me.

"I see bitches using men for money now and fame"Demi walked up to me and in my face, she didn't come to fight leftovers her breath is kicking Sis need a dentist.

"Demi please move," I said this girl hand nerve to slap me I jumped up and pouched on top of her head maybe the liquor I had in my system but I saw coins coming out of her head I looked our Monica banging her friend's head in the table people our here recording.

She came to fight but doesn't know how to fight like getting with the program.

"Ma chill out"I heard someone trying to pull me off her.

"Monica get off that girl" I heard but all thought about is Demi beating her ass and she won't even wake up anymore.

To be continued...

⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️
Author-

💬-
Vote and Comment