Chapter 31

Not edited, so sorry for any mistakes...

Please vote, comment and follow. Do leave some kind of feedback.

I was standing in front of dee's room, waiting for her to unlock the door.

It was already five thirty pm and we had plans to meet Kratik jiju at the coffee shop.

I was dressed in a white lace dress with black leggings. I loved dresses that were white or black colored. My earring was the same that I were almost everyday. The earring had small pearls surrounded by gold. I rarely could wear any earring made out of other than gold. If I wore, after some hours my ears will swell up and would ache a lot.

I heard dee's door unlocking and she stepped out.

"Wow dee, you look pretty" I smiled at her.

She was dressed in a beautiful yet simple royal blue dress that was really elegant. It really suited her. She paired it up with two hanging blue stone gold earring and some blue bangles. She had no make up on. She didn't need any.

"Thank you, you look pretty too. This white dress really suits you" Dee smiled.

Unlike dee, I was not a fan of bangles. It was really difficult for me to handle those without being scared of breaking them. The only thing that accompanied my hands were my wrist watch. I would never leave my house without my wrist watch and handkerchief. I knew it would be uncomfortable for me to attend exams where wrist watches are not allowed.

"Thank you. Lets go, shall we?" I dramatically gestured my hands.

"Ashu" Dee shook her head while smiling.

We went down the stairs and found our parents sitting and enjoying cup of tea with some biscuits.

"Oh, you both are ready" My mother said looking up at us.

Papa's back was facing us so he turned his face to look at us "Better not be late you two" He said strictly so that no one could object.

"Yes papa" Dee replied nodding her head.

We started walking towards the door. My parents also sttod up to follow us.

I unlocked the door and stepped out. I went inside the garrage that was attached to our house and brought out our scooty. I loved riding my scooty.

But I handed the scooty to my dee. I preferred to sit back while riding with my dee or papa. My dee knew the roads better than me.

Dee put her helmet on and started the scooty. I carefully sat on the back seat.

"Drive carefully and be safe" Maa shouted when we drove out of driveway.

"Bye maa" I shouted back. I was used to these moments and I liked it. I really liked doing the "tata" or "bye bye gesture". I have been doing this since a child. When I was little, I would always stand at the gate and shout bye bye to my papa when he would go to office. Though this has decreased a lot due to studies and non matching schedules. But I don't miss any chance give.