Chapter 39(not edited)

***Read before you start chapter***

If you are looking for a complete love story, then sorry this is not the cup of tea for you. I had from the start mentioned that my story will focus on other things like families, function, culture and traditions of India with love. If you don't want these things then please stop reading. This story cannot have each and every part with only Aesha and Arnav. Do not comment negatively.

Thanks
---------_

Yes, it was love.

It was time to finally accept my feelings, to name them and to properly understand them.

This was definitely love. Missing his presence every moment when he was away, his thoughts, his dreams always occupying my mind, trying to sneak any moment possible to meet him, to be lost in his eyes, in his soul. It must be love that made my heart beat faster. It was love that made me worry for him. It was love that is why he already had my heart.

It was love that needed to be confessed.

Normally in books and movies, the male protagonist declared his love in the most romantic way possible. But my life was not a book or movie. It was reality.

I wanted to confess him right here, right now but I knew my boundaries. I couldn't get both of us in trouble in the middle of the crowd which consisted my family.

It was best to wait for the time to create the chance.

"Hi" Arnav greeted.

"Hi" I smiled.

"You look really different." He murmured.

I pouted "I thought I was going to get a compliment from you for trying something different and maybe appreciation for enduring my aunties."

"You talk a lot. It was a compliment." I rolled my eyes.

"Shouldn't be Sonal dee's day for compliments and congratulations?" His wicked grin indicated that he enjoyed teasing me.

"Han han... Go and wish her." I turned my back to him and decided to join my cousins and friends.

"Miss Aesha, you do know that we are in presence of your family and friends." Arnav's statement made me turn back.

"I do!" I rolled my eyes again.

"Then you should know how much I am trying to control myself to not to take you in my arms." He whispered slowly. His words made me shiver. I looked at him wide eyed while he continued to smirk.

"Close your mouth miss. People are watching." He whispered again and snickered. I hadn't even realised that. That evil handsome idiot!

I glared at him.

"Shall we proceed?" He asked gesturing.

I turned back and let him follow my lead.

When we reached near Sonal dee and Kratik Jiju, we found them already acquainted with my friends.

"Dee, look whose here!" Everyone looked up and saw Arnav with observation.

Rahul bhaya and Niya had a wicken grin on their faces and I knew why while my other cousins were just surprised.

"Hey Arnav!" Dee stood up and gave a hug to Arnav. Arnav's words flashed in front of me and I blushed.

"Congratulations dee." Arnav spoke. He handed a gift to her which he retrieved from his pocket.

"Thank you so much." Dee turned towards Kratik Jiju who was now standing too "This is Arnav, Aesha's" she paused and looked at me. Something glowed in her eyes as if she knew." Friend." She finished. Oh god she knew! She knew it all this time! I am so dead.