Chapter 8

Sorry for the late update.  I would have updated a while ago but during writing my MS word crashed then I had to write it again, after that wattpad didn't allow me to publish and showed error message.

If you like this story then please do not forget to vote for it.

 DEDICATED TO totesbby_  for the sweet comment :)

I  clicked on the discussion titled "Indian club" in the Café club. The creator of the thread was "Diyagupta".

She had written in the post  "Hey all my Indian friends! Welcome to this thread! Share about yourself, share about your stories and make new friends"

I saw that several people had replied to her. Some were even chatting in Hindi though using English fonts.

I thought to join in, so I wrote "Hi all"

After thirty seconds I got a reply from "lovelife", "Hi there, so are you Indian? Which state?"

I quickly typed in that I was Indian and from Mumbai, Maharashtra and asked about her.

I waited for a minute or two and got the reply.

"@Ashuthewriter Cool! I am also from Maharashtra but from Pune. What's your age?"

I read her reply and started typing on my Dell Inspiron laptop

"@lovelife I am 16 and currently in 12th class. May I know your age?"

I waited for her to reply for a minute then refreshed the page but she had not replied so I thought to check out some new stories.

I opened a new tab and selected Wattpad from my Google Chrome bookmark list.

I selected "Discover" option and clicked on Romance. I was a sucker for romantic stories though I loved Paranormal and detective stories also.

I clicked on the button "show completed stories" and found some great stories with amazing plots. I added many of them to my library.

I was reading one of them called "The glorious love" which was based on a girl how she tries to fight for the rights of women in her country and also for her love of life. The starting chapter was really good. The author had presented her characters very nicely. I was drawn into it.

Once I liked a story, it's difficult for me to leave it in the middle. But my E-mail notification notified me of a new mail. I checked it out and found out that Lovelife had replied to me.

I switched to the old tab and refreshed it. I read her reply.

"@Ashuthewriter I am 16 too! And studying in class 12th also! If you don't mind, may I know your name?"

"@Lovelife That's great! I am Aesha by the way. What's your name?" I typed the words and hit the enter button.

This time, I got the reply faster.

"@Ashuthewriter Wow Aesha, nice name.  Do you remember Sonam Kapoor's movie called Aesha? Well, I am Srini and people usually call me Sri."

"@lovelife That's a cute name. I do remember that movie. It had a nice message to viewers but not my favorite one though."

"@Ashuthewriter So what's your favorite movie?"

"@lovelife If I tell you the truth, my favorite movie is Doaremon's movies :D   I am more of a Sharukh's fan  and I love his movies like Mohabattein and Kuch Kuch Hota Hai. I am also crazy about cartoon, Hollywood movies and Korea dramas.What about you?"

"@Ashuthewriter Wow Doraemon and Sharukh! Doraemon is so cute, and Sharukh's movies are to die for. But how do you watch Korean dramas? I mean how can you understand the language? My favorite keeps changing with time but currently my favorite one is Barfi."

"@lovelife Barfi! How could I ever forget about it? That's one of my favorite too! The sweetest movie ever seen. Ranbir and Priyanka looked so cute in that get up, and Illeana is so pretty.  Madam, what are subtitles for? I use english subtitles to understand what they are saying. They have really awesome romantic stories and heart touching ones too.You should try to see it if you get chance" 

I was waiting for the reply, but my eyes caught another person mentioning the two of us.

"@lovelife @Ashuthwriter Why do you girls are so crazy about romantic stuff? And @Ashuthewriter what are you five? Watching cartoon movies, are your sure you are sixteen?"

The message made me boil with anger.  I read his username to know who the person was. It was a guy. I think I should have understood it from the message only. His username was ARIndia Who the hell was he to judge me!  

I quickly typed a reply 

"@ARIndia I am sorry,it shouldn't not be any of your concern about what we like or what my age is." I replied politely. I knew how to behave unlike others.

"@Ashuthewriter Touched a nerve, fipy? (fipy-five year old)." 

Enough about behaving! This was insulting.

@ARIndia Who are you to judge me? Please mind your own business instead of doing nothing!"

Where was Sri when I needed her?

"@Ashuthewriter I am AR and I am doing my business"

His business? How was it his business? This guy was a wierdo.

"@ARIndia How is it your business?"

I asked him

"@Ashuthewriter You are chatting on a public discussion forum and I as a member is interacting with the activities on wattpad :P"

Well, the guy was smart and correct also. But Aesha, don't forget he has no right to insult you or question about you!

"@ARIndia You are welcome to take part in the public discussion as a wattpad member, go ahead. But you do not have any right to insult anyone!"

"@ARIndia Trying to be polite madam? Let out all the anger kitty :)"

Kitty? What the!

 "@ARIndiaKeep your nicknames with you. As for me being polite, wattpad does not need another impolite person, and you play that role very nicely" I replied with a witty response.

" @AshuthewriterNah Kitty, I cannot keep that nickname locked anywhere because it suits you. I am gonna call you kitty from now on. Ah, what a fun! And thanks for the compliment :)"

What was this guy made of? He treated that as a compliment! 

"@ARIndia It's useless talking to you. I better not waste my time."  I typed my response

"@Ashuthewriter Okay Kitty as you wish! But you cannot escape without talking to me. Bye Kitty, see you soon."

My jaw dropped reading his response. I didn't bother replying him. So I closed the tab and again started reading the same story to free my mind.

After reading for some hours, I closed the story and thought to do a little study. But before closing my laptop, I refreshed my email and two mails shocked me. One stated that @ARIndia has followed me, and another was a message from him...

"Hey Kitty, it was fun chatting with you. Cannot wait to read your cheesy stories and cannot wait for our next encounter"

A face with an evil smirk revolved around my mind for the next seconds.