A thank you letter

Right now, I feel like a part of me is over. A tale of an Indian Wattpad writer was truly a long and interesting journey for me. With me this story has seen many ups and downs in my own life and in the story as well.

I had never expected such good response from people.

When I started the story, I thought maybe someone will read it but as the days went on so many people read it and appreciated that I felt truly blessed.

To this day, I would still support my statement that I didn't write because I want to be famous. I just wanted to touch People's heart and bring a small change in this world. That is why I tell most of the people that even if you have a single true reader who appreciates your effort honestly then you are the most luckiest person in this world.

I would like to thank my parents, my sister and my family for encouraging me a lot. Thank you for being there for me always. I never had to ask you to support me. Thank you for guiding me.

Of course, thanks to god for giving me brain...lol :D

Honestly, I am thankful to god.

Thanks to my teachers and my friends for inspiring me.

Thank you to all my friends and readers for reading and voting as always. Thank you for shaping me up and pointing out the errors as well as the good things in my writing. Thank you for understanding Aesha like you are her.

It would be wrong of me to mention some names from Wattpad who have supported this story because there are many people and if I started writing then the list would be too long. Also I don't want to miss any name by mistake, I am a bhullakad when it comes to remembering names :D

But I would like to specially mention Krazy_Kiran's name. Thank you dear for being more than a friend to me. Thank you for being my little soul sister. Thank you for accepting my endless demand of book covers for my stories :D You know, I worship those book covers. I really want to print those covers and frame them because they are wonderful. I don't think I would have achieved these many readers without your amazing skill. And of course, you specialize in bursting my stomach with your humor and stories. Whenever I read your story or comments, I laugh a lot that tears come to my eyes.

Thanks to Wattpad for giving me a chance to showcase my talent and enhance it more. I don't think I would have got an idea for this story without Wattpad. Because of Wattpad, I have for the first time a complete novel in my hand (well not in my hand but online actually)

And lastly, wherever you are Nanu, we all miss you and thank you for your blessings.

I have exam in May and June so will now focus on them. But will be back soon. I did give a hint in the Epilogue that there might be a sequel to this story. But not 100% sure.

That's it! It's time to start a new chapter with a new beginning.

Till then, Namaste, Sas sri akal, Asalam 'alaykum, Vannakam, Prannam and as an Odiya wasi Namascara!