Chapter 11

It had been a week to Jenny's party. Jenny's party was a memorable one for me. That day I experienced some feelings that were new to me. I didn't know what it was or why it happened.

The school was going on with full preparation for twelfth boards. All the teachers had geared up to make the students have good results. I was still sucking in maths. I wish there was a miracle which would make me brainy in maths at least on the day of final exam. A girl can hope...

I had no special encounter with Arnav for the week. It was like we were avoiding each other. I think I was. I didn't want to embarrass myself like that again.

I was studying biology when my mother called me to have dinner. I closed my book and went down to dining room.

Papa and my sister Sonal was already sitting at the table. Maa brought out dishes filled with good smelling food and sat on a chair.

I loved eating though not all vegetables, guess I am choosy.

We served ourselves palak paneer, kheer and Roti. It was heavenly.

"So Aesha, how is your school going on?" Papa asked

"Mhhm, good papa, all the teachers are geared up to finish the syllabus as quickly possible"

"The more quickly they finish, more time you all will have for revision." Maa said.

I mumbled a yes.

Twelfth board was one of the major exam in India. It was said that it will set your future.

I was scared for the boards like all the students of India and then on you have to listen people saying this. Then your relatives call you and say "beta, ninety percent to ana hi chahiye"

Though my parents were very friendly and not in any way pressurizing, still it was a topic that would not escape from any parent's mind.

My Papa always encouraged me no matter what marks or percentage I get. He always says that your real exam will be there when you step out your foot into the society and show your talent.

My maa was also encouraging though sometimes she tends to give me a tour about how important marks are and to do well. But still she loved me dearly.

After all its every parents worry, how my child will do in future, is my child's life secure. Its every parents dream to see their child successful and happy that's what makes there own life successful.

"So Sonal, how is everything in your office?" Papa asked my sister and his question brought me out of my thoughts

"umm.." Dee finished the food in her mouth "Good papa, we have a conference coming next month and I am preparing a presentation for it" Dee started explaining about her project and I blocked her out. I was not interested in those technical things. My sister was a software engineer. I was more interested in my cartoon series.

Soon dinner was over and I got back to my room. I decided to check wattpad for sometime. I took my laptop and sat on the bed. I connected laptop's charger and logged on to wattpad.

I checked some new notifications. But suddenly I saw the new story button and thought to start something new.

I clicked on the new story button and the writing page opened up.

I started typing....

"Sometimes in life, you encounter some feelings that you don't understand, that was the same thing that happened with Ishita. She didn't know that at the age of sixteen her life was going to change.

Ishita belonged to a simple middle class family. She had her dreams and ambitions. Like every girl she dreamt of being successful and one day to have a happy family..... "

I wrote some more and then nothing came on my mind so I stopped writing it. I named it as "Destiny" at that time the title seemed appropriate to me. I saved it and uploaded it.

I broadcasted a message to all my fans about the story and searched around my library for updates.

A beep sound made me look the meebo. I saw it was ARIndia who sent me a message.

"Hey! Aesha, so uploaded a cheesy story just like you"

What the!! How did he know my name and how dare he say my story is cheesy.

"How did you know my name? And how dare you say my story is cheesy?"

"Oh! How dumb you are? Don't you remember posting your name on the public chat club?And about your story, cheesy people write cheesy stories, isn't it kitty? :> "

He was right about the name. How did I forgot? But the nickname and insulting my story, that was not good.

"Stop calling me that!"

"Stop calling you what, kitty?:>"

Uhh! Whose this guy and why does he like to annoy me?

"Who are you and why are you so interested about me?" I asked him

"I am AR kitty and interested in you! No chance, keep dreaming * wink *"

"No way, I dream abut you! I have lots of important works in my life so I don't waste my time on useless thing unlike those who cannot stop themselves from chatting with me * wink * "

I smiled an evil smile like those mad scientist. No one messes with Aesha! Ab samjha bachu me vi koi kacchi khiladi nahi hu.

Common yaar! You have the right to act like maniac or whatever when you are alone. Jee lo khul ke zara.

"Ah kitty! And I thought you were mamma's perfect sweet girl, didn't know you could be feisty"

"You don't a lot of things abut me, after all we don't know each other in real life"

"Is it necessary to know the person in real life to know about them?"

Was he really asking my opinion ?

"I believe so"

"I don't think that is true. Look at great personalities we talk about we have never met them in real live but we know a lot about their lives"

"That is true but is it always written truth about them? They write what people know or have seen but do they really know the real 'you"? "

"So kitty has brains too * wink *?"

"Yes unlike some others"

"Hmm, nice kitty, so you finally accepting your nickname?"

"Who said that? Just give me the name, I will take my revenge"

"Ah kitty! You will always be my kitty"

"First of all I am not anyone's and why do you call me kitty?"

"Thats for me to know"

"Oh come on, I have a right to know"

"Soon kitty soon! Bye, take care kitty"

"Bye"

I don't know who this person was or what was his name but somehow our lives got connected no matter how small role it had.

You can never tell what will happen in life next, its unexpected and unstoppable.