Chapter 9

Thank you all for making this story cross thousand reads. Thank you for the sweet comments. I was busy with my exams so was unable to reply to you all.

If you like this story then please spread word about it. Also vote for it. Thank you :)

 DEDICATED TO Corinna19   for still reading the story and supporting me with her sweet comments :)

Not edited version

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was exhausted from all the pressure of school and studies. It had been two weeks since I could open my lovely laptop and check out wattpad. Last week, we were having continuos exams(it were school level exams) and today it was over and I felt relief. Its not like I was afraid of exams, I am not, But at the time of exams you are always stressed and you don't get time for yourselves or any fun.

When I was in lower classes I used to love school and feel so excited to go and attend it but when I entered class eleventh I realised the true meaning of the saying “jo dikhta hai wo hota nahi” (What you see, is not always true).

The pressure of class eleventh is too high and the course is vast. But when you enter class twelfth the course is less but the pressure to get into a good university is more. And of course its what you  also  want that is to get into good university.

Okay, I, should leave these, topics for now. Exams are over and now I have a little time to have fun and then get back to studies again.

Jenny was throwing a birthday party today as her birthday was on Thursday, which was a exam day. So she decided to have it today so we could have our fun and she can also celebrate her sweet moment.

I had bought Jenny a teddy bear which held a card saying friends forever and a coffee mug which had pictures of all friends together. She had loved it. Jenny was a big fan of Teddies. Jenny will never outgrow her love for teddies. I do love teddies today.

So I had asked permission from my parents to go and they had allowed me. How could they say no, when they know how close Jenny is to me. My parents loved her too.

I had preferred to were a white frock top and black jeans. I was not a big fan of make up so I just put on my star shaped gold ear ring and my watch which was given to me on my birthday by my parents. Its dear to me.

Neha was picking me up in her car. Of course, it was driven by her driver. In India, you cannot drive gear vehicle or four wheelers if you are under eighteen. Its the law ensuring safety of people.

I was ready,and waiting for her. Meanwhile,I a thought to watch Tv. There, was a show about foods coming on History channel, and it was so interesting.

After twenty minutes, Neha arrived. I said good bye to my Mamma as Papa was at office and headed out.

I saw Neha's black honda CT parked out in my house driveway. Neha belonged to a business family. But she never acted like a rotten spoiled kid. Her mother, Rita aunty was a sweet lady who is responsible for the good nature of Neha. Also Mahesh uncle, Neha's father was a generous person and had no corrupt in his heart. He treated me as his daughter as mine did to Neha.