ch 4

This is to inform all that only my characters are from Mumbai. I am from Odisha and have been living here since birth.

NOT EDITED!

At the assembly, we met up with our old friends Neha, Sheena, Jenny, Peter and Rehan. We were always in a group and had lots of fun together. But I was closer to Nina and Neha.Well, I was more close to Nina in comparison to Neha. We also saw many new faces.

After assembly, we marched forward to our first class. It was Mathematics.

"So, what's new at the school?" Nina asked

"There is!" Jenny said excitedly.

I looked at Jenny. She had brown silky hair which shines red in the sunlight. She has an ever present beautiful smile on her face which always complemented her. She is good in height, fair one with black eyes.Jenny was free to go girl. She was always cheerful, happy, smiling, excited about most things. She liked to have crushes on boys but never dared to confess before those boys.

"How could you be excited all the time?" Rehan asked.

Meet Rehan, he is a handsome boy. He is a cool dude but excellent in studies as well as sports. He may not say it loud, but he has a lot of faith in god.  Rehan and Peter are the tallest of us. Rehan is a Hindu just like me. He has black smooth hairs, black eyes and tan skinned. Tan skin actually suited him.

"Cause She is Jenny" Neha replied.

Neha, black haired girl with blue eyes, a serious girl, average height, fair complexion, sometimes shy(not with us).  She is a genius being the topper of school while I always come second. 

"I don't think any one of you is planning to proceed, so I am going to take the lead," Sheena said. Sheena is what every boy dreams of, a natural beauty queen. Every boy in our school is after her, but she has given her heart to Peter. Also, Rehan does not fall over her feet like others as he will never stab his brother like Peter and also Bro code. "First of all, Mr. Dseuza has left the school."

"What!!" Nina and I were surprised.

Mr. Dseuza was our coach and a strict one too. He scolded everyone and made us run around the track for hours.

"Yes, my dearest friends. It's true." Peter said in a fake accent.

"How?" I asked

"When?" Nina asked

"Just forget about how, when, just be happy that we are free now!" Rehan said

"Yes and let's move on to next news!" Jenny jumped up and down excitingly.

"What's the next interesting news, Jenny?"  I asked

"A new boy has arrived and he is breathtakingly handsome. Not only that, but he is a genius and excellent at sports. He had gone to national level programs for that. But the most important think he does not act like nerds or jerks. He behaves simple and is sweet." Jenny said without stopping for a breath while the boys had a frown in their faces. 

"Looks like Neha got a competitor" Nina said giving Neha a sly grin.

"I am not going to let that position of mine be taken by anyone." Neha stated determined.

"I am going to be demoted." I said sadly. I was good at my studies and writing only. I was no way an athletic person.

"Me too with you" Rehan said

"Don't worry guys; I know you will be fine." Jenny said.

"We will not be fine anymore if you don't reach the classes in a minute." Peter said

"Let's run!"  I shouted, and we ran to our first class.