Chapter 5

My first period was mathematics. It went as usual. I am not a genius in math.

My next class was English and I was heading to my locker to change books.   

I shared the English class with only Neha. But today, she was called for some competition so she was unable to accompany me.

Oh how many times, have I not wished to be like Neha, a genius who won every competition and secured amazing marks in exams.

Guess, god has some other plans for me.

I was so preoccupied with my thoughts that I didn't notice where I was heading to. In a matter of seconds, I crashed into the strong walls waiting for the impact of falling down. But I didn't fall. Surprised I opened my eyes and came face to face with dark deep brown eyes.  His face was so handsome like an angel dropped from heaven. I thought I had died down right there and was in heaven.  His face was so close to me. I could feel his warm breath tickling my skin. We were staring in each other's eye. I was mesmerized and thought the time had stopped.

But reality crashed in when he positioned us right and let me go. Then I realized that it was all real, that was a real person and I was still on planet earth.

I was still staring at him and then I realized I should be thanking him.

"Umm... Thanks for saving me. "I said gratefully

He just nodded his head.

"And I am sorry I wasn't looking where I was going. I was occupied in my thoughts" I apologized

"Save it for someone else." He said rudely

What was his problem? I just said sorry and thank you and he is being rude

"Excuse me?" I asked

"Oh, come on! I know girls like you, who just bump into others to get attention especially those boys who are popular or you have work with them." He angrily spat out

What the hell!!! No one compares me like that. I am not that type of girl. This angered me a lot. I clenched my fists

"Listen, whoever you are, I am not that type of person."

"Heard that line million times"

"You don't have any right to judge anyone." I shouted. He was getting on my nerves.

"Yeah, Whatever" He said and walked away.

What a jerk! I hope I never meet him again. Can't believe such people exist on earth.

Because of him, my lovely day turned into bad day.

I walked to English class not wanting to be late.

I chose a seat near the window in the middle of the row and sat down. People started taking their seats. I was happy that no one took the seat next to me. I wanted to save it up for Neha. 

Soon, the bell rang and entered our English teacher, Mrs. Sen. She was a very nice teacher believed in the romantic la la land.

" Good morning students, I welcome you to this new academic session and I hope this year is wonderful for you all"

We all thanked her.

She started instructing us about what we would need for our English classes. Then the door of classroom opened and my day went from bad to worst.

Thanks for reading!