Miss.####&dr.#### Part 4

So yeah we did it again but we were talking let me start from the beginning

We went to the beach and talked for awhile he talked about his internship overing and we talked about things I like it was going back and forth. We decided to walk on the side of the water it was nice until I fell on my butt which was embarrassing then we talked and kissed and talked more it felt so good to be myself around him and he liked me....my personality it made me happy.

Then....we did it again(august 7th 2022) we did the same position and it hurt. It hurt reall bad it's like I can't get over the pain like it's so sore gosh. After a few minutes I bent to get my clothes he suggested we do it from the back......he wanted backshots. I whined at first but give him what he wanted and I didn't mind it at all I wanted to Atleast try so I didn't fuss. I bent over, he puts it in. "Arch your back baby" he says I did as he stated without any words. Then he proceeds. It was still sore but the pain wasn't as bad as so when he started to hit I started to move against him. But as we kept going I didn't really feel the pain much. I think I like that position better. Afterwards we drove for awhile. Then when he reached my house. We stepped out of the car. I walked around to meet him and he stares at me. "Baby you're really beautiful. You know that right?" I nodded even though I didn't believe it. He pulled me in for a hug and we looked at each other and we kissed and kissed and kissed it was so bizarre that he wanted to kiss me so much I would start to walk away and he would pull me back and kiss me and kiss me. I gazed up at him he gripped my cheeks and squeezed my lips and kissed me again and again. It was so much.
The pressure of it going down to me is crazy. It's so overbearing. I tried to remove his head "no I need you to come" was all he said. So I let him be.
Afterwards I go inside I layed still for a second and I proceed to take shower that I  very much needed
Soon after he messaged me asking if am I okay I said that I was a little sore but I'm okay. No second later he called me trying to comfort me over the phone
And we talked and laughed for a bit and then proceed to hang up and go sleep.

3days later I'm going into the elevator and someone is coming behind me. It was him.

We talked and he walks towards me and kisses me on my cheek it was so sweet but all I could do was stare.

Then there's doc number 2 I thought he was just friendly but I don't know maybe he likes me or am I just being delusional thinking everyone likes me. I know I'm friendly and tend to give off a flirty vibe but it's truly only good vibes I just like to make friends with people.

.