Miss.####&Dr.#### part 9&10

He came last night well more like early this morning 0ct 11 around 1am but he was parked outside around 12:35am

I feel like he's going through something and that something has to do with his cousin and his girlfriend. I feel like there's more to it than hearing his cousin and that girl argue 24/7, I think him and his cousin are arguing as well, but I don't know it's just a feeling.

I'm wondering if maybe he'll finally speak up and tell me what's really bothering him.

I would like to know, I don't judge. I've been through a lot in my life and I know I can relate to most things.

I'm going to cut a key for him, this is a big step. I know most people might think 'oh but you guys just met, it's too soon' but we've got know each other over time and I think I can trust him enough to be in my apartment by his self.

The only thing is now that I got to clean before I go. And that's pretty tuff because when I have work in the morning I usually wake up late and I'm always rushing, digging and throwing things everywhere.

Oct 13th

We did it again this time I was serious about stopping, because it hurt so freaking much, we did it for awhile more.

Anywho I realize when I don't see him much I start to get mad, and I'm trying to control it because he can't just drop his life for me but then I still require some attention

November 1st 2023

So we seen each other for two days now and today we almost had an argument but it didn't last very long.

"I don't want you sleeping with things like that on your head, you are a heavy part of my future and I want you to know that, I see myself marrying you, a pregnant belly, two children, and when you are ready I will stop running (he gazes into my eyes as he says this) and I will do it" (meaning he's going to come inside me)

I shuddered at his last words, they had such an affect on me, I don't think he realizes how much he affects me.

"You understand?" I was out of it. Until he shakes me.

I nodded

unwantedOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara