Twenty-Five | Picture That.

I followed Za over to his house with my hands stuffed deeply into my pockets, my head hanging low. I know this was a stupid ass decision I was making but I couldn't exaclty back out now, could I?

"Ever smoked before?" Za asked me as we walked across his lawn.

I nodded. "A few times."

"Good. I'll just give you a heads up. They're a lot of groupies who attend my parties and a lot of girls dying for attention. Just ignore them, I know you have a girl and everything. They'll try to influence you but don't let them. And if you're gonna smoke, I advise you do it upstairs where no one's around because people take pictures. I'm not sure you wanna be on TMZ in the morning for smoking weed."

"No, I don't." I gulped. I followed Za across his lawn and up the walkway to his house, entering right after him. The heavy bass of the music playing rolled throughout my body and I already felt myself getting hype. The minute I stepped foot in the enormous foyer, people started cheering, clapping, and fist pumping. I smiled a little and gave them all a small wave, still trailing behind Za. He stopped in the living room to talk to a few of his friends.

So I stood behind him and retrieved my phone, which just began to vibrate. My heart increased beats when I saw a message from Dana.

Dana:
Please don't be mad at me babe... but nonna needs me tonight. She said she misses my company so I'll be at your house a little in the after noon tomorrow.

I was bummed to see that but I can't say that I didn't feel a little relieved too.

Me:
Correction: our house. How many times should i remind u? :) its fine, i understand. I love you and see you tomorrow.

Dana:
Right...our house. I love you too baby.

I smiled at the last message I read and put my phone back in my pocket, looking up at Za who was still talking to the group of guys in front of us. I leaned over and told him I was going to the kitchen for a drink and he nodded. So I turned on my heels and slipped on my sun glasses that I had tucked in my pants pocket before I came here. I know it was kind of redundant to have shades on when I'm indoors but I don't really want people recognizing me while I'm by myself. I surfed through the crowd of sweaty people until I reached the kitchen. As I reach for a cup I heard a girl giggle so I looked her way and noticed she was shaking her head at me.

"What?" I shrugged.

She continued to giggle and it kind of seemed a little awkward if I'm being honest. "What a lovely disguise Mr. Bieber."

I noticed that she was referring to my shades so I said defensively, "It's not exactly a disguise."

"Yeah right," she laughed again. "I watched you put them on." She swung her long dark hair to one side and her red lips formed into a smile.

I ignored the gesture and found the vodka, pouring it more than halfway in my cup. Then I took the juice sitting next to it and filled it the rest of the way. As I proceeded to leave the kitchen the girl spoke again.

"I'm Vivian by the way. Or Viv."

"Well, you already know me." I sipped my drink and proceeded out of the kitchen. I had no intentions on making coversation with any of the girls in here for obvious reasons. People can take pictures and post them, easily getting the wrong idea. I told Dana I wouldn't go to Za's anymore and the last thing I wanted was for her to see me chatting it up with some bimbo while I was where I wasn't suppose to be. She'd be so pissed.

I downed my drink in the next ten minutes as I stood to the side and moved to the rhythm of the beat. I found myself going back for a least two more cups, the liquor finally kicking in. By now it felt like it was a hundred degrees or more so I removed my shirt and threw it on a near by table. I sang loudly to a Chris Brown song that I wasn't too sure of at the moment, when Za came by pulling my arm.