Twenty-Nine | "Your Talk Is Cheap"

I sat on a stool with Dana perched on my lap as we watched a game of beer pong. She would cheer whenever the ball splashed into a cup, not really rooting for a specific person. She was much more loose and happier than when we first got here, earlier in the night. Having three drinks and a few shots was a big part of it. I'd only had one and half and I was perfectly fine with that. Dana deserved to have fun and feel a little drunk because she's been busy for the past few weeks now. If you ask me, this was a good way for her to relax a bit.

"Babe." She turned to me and smiled. "Babe, look. He won."

I turned toward the table and laughed at the guy who was on the verge of passing out and Dana joined in. She then got up and pulled on my hand.

"I have to pee. Come." She secured her fingers around mine and stumbled down the hall.

"Dana be careful." I said into her ear. She bent down and pulled her heels off, deciding to go barefoot.

"I should be fine now." She laughed. She still stumbled nonetheless but at least now I wouldn't have to worry about her breaking her ankles. We finally made it upstairs and when we reached the bathroom I let go of her hand so that she could handle her business. But she peeked her head out of the door way and frowned. "What are you-- what are you..doin'?"

"Waiting for you." I replied.

She grabbed my wrist and pulled me inside. "You can wait in here." Closing the door behind me, she wobbled over to the toilet pulling up her dress. I turned in the other direction so that she could have at least a little privacy. But she giggled and said, "Justin you're acting like you've never seen me before."

"You still deserve to pee in private babe." I chuckled.

She giggled again and continued to handle herself. After flushing she walked over to the sink to wash her hands. I joined her and looked in the mirror at myself, ruffling my hair a little. Dana looked over at me and started laughing.

"What's so funny?" I smiled.

She slipped in front of me so that I couldn't see the mirror anymore but her instead. She bit down on her bottom lip and when she looked up at me, a piece of her hair fell into her eyes. When she shrugged, I smiled at how adorable she looked.

"Come on, let's go back downstairs." I said.

Dana lifted herself onto the counter and wrapped her arms around my neck, pulling me between her legs. "Not yet." She whispered, her breath hitting my mouth. Then she pressed her lips to mine and started the kiss slow before she sped it up. I put as  much force in the kiss as she did and allowed our tongues to dance against each others. My hands flew up to her hips and I pressed my fingertips into her. Never parting her lips from mine, Dana fumbled with the end of my shirt before she went and threw it over my head. She moved her dress up her legs and before she could go any further, I stopped her.

"What are we doing?" I asked.

She locked her fingers around my neck and pulled me into her so that her lips were by my ear. "I don't know about you Justin, but I've been... frustrated. Y'know...sexually. We haven't been together in a while."

"Yeah." I gulped. "Y-yeah I agree." The thought of being with Dana right now, in that way, caused my heart to beat faster in my chest and my palms to sweat.

She smiled at my words and began leaving kisses along my neck.

"But not here. Let's go home."

She sighed. "I don't know if I can wait that long Justin."

"Babe, it's like two minutes away." I chuckled.

She leaned back and looked at me, pecking my lips. "Well come on, let's go."