T h r e e

Chapter Three

Encircled by idiots.  

(Andrew on the side)

The closer they came, the easier it was to recognize their facial features. One of them, the one with the British accent had black, frizzy hair which looked too soft for their own damn good, dark-green eyes and a black lip piercing. His arms were also decorated with several tattoos, one on his right upper arm and another one on his left lower arm. He had beautiful facial features, resembling a model which annoyed the hell out of me. He wore a black, plain shirt under a white T-shirt with lightly rolled up sleeves.

The other guy was the same height as the British one. I guess about 5'8, wearing a beanie over medium brown hair, baby blue eyes, two black piercings right under his bottom lip and one black nose ring. His facial features weren't quite as marked as the one from the British boy, but still, he was still handsome. How come such dumb guys looked like freaking Calvin Klein models out of a flipping magazine with amazing piercings and tattoos?

"Hello?", I heard the British boy shouting, trying to find the older woman who was stuck. Fúck, this was me. I've totally forgotten that I was the one representing the older woman in help. Their appearances distracted me. Damnit.

"I'm here", I replied one last time before backing off into the other direction, trying to hide behind a tree, ready to escape for good.

"We can't see you. Where exactly are you?", the guy with baby blue eyes asked, worried, and somehow, I felt guilty.

Well, cross that. I didn't. No emotions, remember?

"Jason? Steven?", I heard Damian's voice yelling their names and my eyes widened immediately.

Holy freaking fúck. Time to move.

Without hesitation, I ran along the lightly illuminated country road without looking back. The sun had slowly begun to rise while I was still trying to increase the distance between the four guys and me. I won. Time for their asses to burn in hell.

After what felt like hours, I started slowing down, looking back for the first time since I escaped. No one. Excellent! If I had more time for my brilliant escape, I would have cut through the cables of their car. Just to see them angry as f.

My legs, arms, no my damned whole body was on fire. I have never experienced such physical pain in my entire life.

An evil smirk stretched across my lips when I thought about Damian and Andrew who were so pissed when I left them behind in the forest.

- Damian's POV -
"You lost her?", Jason asked with his British accent, and I gave him a nasty look. Goddamnit, I know that we just screwed up badly.

"Don't bring this up, Jason. Never", I hissed while Andrew cursed under his breath. He was furious that a girl tricked him. The trickster who got tricked. Such a disaster.
That girl was from another league. Feisty, smart and she obviously loved playing games. How appealing because I liked playing games too. We will find her no matter what and then, she will be mine. No one has ever beaten me in my own game.

"You didn't see her?"

"No, but we heard an old woman crying for help, which was strange because when we searched for her. There was no one around", Steven said, and I shook my head in disbelief. She tricked them too. How could they believe that there would be someone else around? How dumb can you be? And even worse was the fact that they were a part of my gang. I was screwed.