T w e n t y - O n e

*WARNING THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS MATURE CONTENT*
(The chapter can be skipped without losing important content!)
>(This Chapter is a mess - reading at your own risk! ;P)<

Chapter Twenty-One

Art of Seduction. 

It's been one whole week since we broke into the damn house of Brian, and that Damian and I had another fight. Almost three weeks since he had his massive breakdown. He apologized millions of times, telling me that he didn't mean it when he told me that he wouldn't need me. His apology seemed to be honest when he confessed that he never wanted Stacy to get hurt, but it couldn't believe him that he indeed loved Stacy. He said that he tried to protect her, but something inside me stopped me from trusting a word that he said. I knew better.

One hundred and eight days - three months and 18 days. That was how long I have already been in their captivity and today - today, was the day when I would leave for good. No feelings. No guilt. Nothing! They could rot in hell.

My plan was easy and simple. Damian told me that he liked me. He told me that he didn't. He told me that he didn't want to let me slip through his fingers and yet, he also told me that he didn't want to see me again. So, this was exactly what I was planning to do. Using his confusion against him.

You want to play Damian? - Then let's play.

- DAMIAN'S POV -

"Damian?", I heard her angelic voice breathing into my left ear as I jumped up in surprise. What was she doing in my room? It was the first time that she entered this room, and voluntarily on top of that. Never had I imagined that she would talk to me – at least not this soon. Not that I was complaining though, but I knew how that she detested me even though we shared some moments. Moments when she fought against her inner self.
"Haley."
"What are you doing?", she asked me and took me by surprise when she placed a kiss right behind my earlobe. I stiffened immediately. What the fuck was she doing? We just had another fight. I told her to fuck off, but of course, I didn't mean a word I said. And god, she seemed hurt when the words left my lips. A facial expression which I have never seen before.
She has been in our custody for three months now. Even almost four, and I noticed that she has changed since the hospital incident. She could've left on that day, yet she decided to sacrifice herself to save us. Me. When it was about her, I had no control over myself anymore. She was driving me crazy.
"I-I'm working", I stuttered while I tried my best to play cool. Yeah, that wasn't working out well.
"You work so damn much", she mumbled against my hot skin before she took my earlobe in between her teeth, biting it ever so gently, and I turned around to face her. Her incredible, copper-blue eyes resting on me. They never gave me the slightest idea of what she really felt. Her face was only inches apart, and I suppressed the urge to kiss her.
"What are you doing?"
"Everyone's out for the next couple of days and I'm bored", she answered, and I raised an eyebrow in disbelief. Bored? My pride was hurt. She was seducing me out of boredom? Fuck, I told her that I liked her. I also told her that I didn't. But seeing her in my room, staring at me with those fucking beautiful eyes and this arousing smile on her face, made me feel some ways.
"And I wanted to ask you something", she breathed against my lips after she leaned in, and I felt the light touch of her lips on mine. It was driving me insane. This soft touch of her lips on mine drove me insane. I wanted to close that non-existing distance between us, eating her up whole. 

Just play it off Damian. You are cool. Cool and turned on.

"And what is it that you wanted to ask?"
"I need permission", she brushed her warm lips over mine, fully aware of what she was doing. Her touch so gentle that I almost grabbed her hands and pulled her down onto my lap. Permission? If she wanted permission to make out with me, she didn't even have to ask. My upper body was already thrilled.
"What for?", I asked while a smirk played around my lips. This time I took her by surprise when I rested my hands on her hips, tugging her closer. She shook her head as if she tried to keep her concentration. So, I affected her after all. This was interesting.
"Just say yes, Damian. Please", she begged against my pleading lips, and when I tried to finally press them against her red ones, she slightly backed off. Her face still close before she leaned in once again.
"Say yes", she demanded. Every time, I desperately tried to kiss her, she moved inches back before leaning back in. Our faces so close to each other, but too far away for our lips to connect.
"Say it." She played with me. This girl had the nerves to play with me. After everything we been through, everything she knew about me. She was still here, playing her little games with me. She was still playing the game that I was willing to quit if that meant that I could finally make her mine.
"Yes", I groaned quietly and imagined that our lips would finally collide, but I was completely thrown off guard when she pulled away and left the room.