Interview - Damian Silver.

Me: Hello Damian. How are you doing? (smiles weakly)

Damian: What kind of a stupid question is that? I am heartbroken. I just caught a freaking bullet in the finale and then, that bastard Brian took her away. So in brief, I am fucking furious. (hands clenches into firm fists)

Me: You still love her even after what she did to you?

Damian: Of course I do! (yells) How couldn't I love her? I fell in love with her sparkling eyes, with her feisty mouth, and with her stubborn attitude. Geez, I am still falling for her even after breaking my freaking heart. If I had known that she was Stacy's sister than I would have done everything differently. 

Me: And what would you have done differently?

Damian: I would have told her the truth from the very beginning. I would have been there for her because she said that I had ruined her life. I will never forgive myself for hurting her the way I did. Haley is broken, insecure and confused. 

Me: Why would you want to help someone who hates you?

Damian: She doesn't.

Me: Pardon?

Damian: She doesn't hate me. In fact, I still think that, somewhere deep inside of the darkness which surrounds her, she likes me. It's her insecurity which causes all of her anger. You may be right that she is furious and doesn't want to see me, but if you could give me just a few minutes with her, then I would hold her, kiss her, and tell her how sorry I am and that I will never let her go. 

Me: Don't you think she would kill you if you do such a reckless thing?

Damian: No way. The possibility that I would seduce her is higher than the chance that she would actually kill me. You would never let that happen anyway, would you? (smirks)

Me: Never say never, Damian.

Damian: You would kill me off?

Me: (smirks)

Damian: Anyway, just give us another chance, and I will prove to you, her, and all of your readers that I am worth it! I am worth being with Haley! I will protect her with my life, I will love her more than I loved her before, and I will never let her slip through my fingers that easily. She said so herself.

Me: She said what herself?

Damian: "Because if I walk away Damian and you don't stop me, I'm gonna keep walking."

Me: And you don't intend to let her walk away, am I right?

Damian: Never.