T w e n t y - T w o

*WARNING THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS MATURE CONTENT*

(The chapter can be skipped without losing important content!)
>(This Chapter is an even bigger mess than the one before 
- reading at your own risk! ;P)<

Chapter Twenty-Two

Let me fix you.

- Damian's POV -
Being blinded by the early morning-sun was one of the worst feelings ever. Right after realizing that I was completely alone. No sun-kissed Haley who was laying down beside me; being as sleepy as I was used to see her in the early mornings. Usually she wasn't a morning person.
When I turned around in order to stand up from the bed in her yellow painted room, a piece of paper that was pasted onto the door attracted my attention: 'Thanks for the fun last night. - H.'

I swallowed hard. Did she run away? She couldn't. Could she? Oh god, she played me.

Within seconds, I put my boxers on before bursting out of the room, praying that she woke up only a few minutes before me. Without hesitation, I ran downside examining the entire area. Nothing seemed different besides the fact that there was no sight of Haley. Fuck.
I instantly grabbed the keys of my car, left the house ere running towards my black SUV, and starting the engine. There was only one way she could've left. By foot. And if she did, I was eager to find her. And this time, for sure, I would lock her up inside of my room.
**
It felt like hours when I finally arrived back at my own house, entering the kitchen after I slammed the front door shut. Shit, I drove up and down the only street connecting my property to the nearest town multiple times. No sight of Haley. Maybe she left immediately after I fell asleep. Damnit! Maybe she was already at the police station or on her way back to Great Falls. Fuck. I screwed up. Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!

Goddamnit. I told her that I didn't want to lose her and yet, she left me without any warnings. I have never been as frustrated as I felt right at this moment. Shit. Last night was the best night of my entire life. I have never felt this alive before. No one that I was with before could make me feel this way like Haley made me feel.
Unfortunately, Stacy was never able to rouse my passion as Haley did. She was good at comforting me and helping me to get through the hardest times of my life. Fuck, I was so thankful that I had her and it broke my heart when I lost her. That one day never left my mind until I met Haley. Hell, yes, I kidnapped her because she reminded me of Stacy, but the moment when she opened her cheeky mouth for the first time, I knew that she was completely different.
Stacy didn't deserve me, she deserved better, and she clearly didn't deserve to die. She gave me her everything, and I tried to give her everything back, but only now, when I was thinking about it, I knew that I didn't love her as much as she loved me. I thought I did, but it wasn't true love because my feelings for Stacy had never been as deep as the feelings that I had for this stubborn girl called Haley.

Stacy was one of the best things that had ever happened to me, and it was my fucking fault that she wasn't here anymore. Damnit. Three freaking years. It's been three fucking years and I knew that I should've kept visiting her grave more often, but since Haley came into my life, I didn't have the urge to do so anymore. Haley took my grief away; completely filling the hole that Stacy left behind and replacing it with happiness. And she didn't even know it.

Well, I didn't even know that I was capable of feeling such feelings either towards any other human being. Goddamnit.
Last night was burned into my mind, and I was sure that I could never erase those memories anymore. I didn't want to either. Her lips on mine felt like they belonged to each other. Copper-blue eyes which intensively stared at me the entire time as if I saved her, but it was the other way around. She saved me again. Giving me hope that the feelings that I was feeling were nothing to be ashamed about. Yet, she was also the one destroying me completely.
Our night together wasn't about making love to each other which I would've loved to do. Not because I loved vanilla sex but rather because I wanted to show her how much I felt for her; feeling her pale skin against mine without the fabric of our clothes separating us from each other like yesterday. I wanted to explore every single inch of her perfectly shaped body. Kissing every centimeter of skin to mark my territory because fuck, I wanted her to be mine. Only mine.
Yesterday was only about rough, obscure sex. Releasing stress and anger - at least for her. Goddamnit, I knew that we had so damn many issues and problems to master, but I was willing to try. Damn.
I knew that I became a freaking softy and that I needed to admit to myself that I lost our game. The game that I was the best at playing. The weirdest fact was that I didn't even care about our game anymore. I wanted her more than I have ever wanted anything in life before. No way that I could go through losing the most important person of my life again. Not when my feelings for this stubborn girl were a thousand times stronger than they had been for Stacy or even my parents. Next time when I catch her, I will definitely make love to her. Somehow, I doubted that there was a next time.