𝐒𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐚𝐥𝐬

A lot happened leading up to the week of sectionals

A lot happened leading up to the week of sectionals. The first domino was the New Directions wasting a week on some hairography, which only provided Cynthia with a lifetime worth of blackmail pictures of the boys. The next domino fell on the group when a harmless commercial led to Mr. Schue not being allowed to go with the group for the competition. Now, the third domino was going to fall.

"Hey. She's onto it." Mercedes speaks while walking down the hall along with Tina. "I know. It's really freaking me out. Hold up, Artie's buzzing in. I'm going party line." Tina buzzes him in. "Dudes, this is serious. If she finds out, she's going to tell Finn. She's a total trout mouth."

"Kurt wants in." Tina gives the boy her phone.

"I say we lock Rachel up until after sectionals. I volunteer my basement." Kurt says.

"We can't. We need her to sing." "Damn her talent." Kurt grumbles. A buzz came in through the phone. "We just heard. Who told?" Santana asks, walking next to Brittany.

"We assumed it was you."

"Why would I do that?" The two cheerleaders turn down the hall where Cynthia stood reading a book at her locker.

"To get back at Puck. Aren't you guys dating?" Kurt asks the girl.

"Sex is not dating." "If it were, Santana and I would be dating." Brittany's remark brought a silence, and Cynthia looked up from her book at the source of the comment in confusion. Turning her head, she saw Brittany and Santana walking ahead, talking on the phone. "Huh." Muttering to herself, she shuts her locker and walks away.

"Look, I don't want to rock the boat. Since Quinn got pregnant, I'm top dog around here." The Latina continues the conversation. "Hold up. Rachel's walking by. Hey, hot mama! She's gone. Look, I know I screwed up telling all you guys about Quinn and Puck, and I feel really terrible about it, but we cannot let Rachel figure this out. If she tells Finn, he's going to flip." Mercedes comments stressfully.

"Wait, what about Cynthia? Didn't you tell her?" Tina asks the girl, making the diva furrow her eyebrows. "Wait, she doesn't know? I thought Quinn would have told her." Mercedes comments. Brittany turns to Santana, muttering. "Who's Cynthia?"

"Blah-tilda doesn't know. I overheard her and squishy teets talking about cribs and stuff." Santana remarks.

"If Cynthia finds out, she will tell Finn. And I am pretty sure she is gonna punch Puckerman before Finn gets to him." Artie remarks in panic, unaware of the presence behind him.

"Cynthia finds out about what?" At the voice, Artie's eyes widen in panic, and so does everyone else on the call, knowing that they've all heard the girl. "Good luck, Artie." Tina remarks, prompting everyone to hang up the phone.

Swallowing his nerves, the boy turns to face the girl. Cynthia stood with one hand on the strap of her bag, the other holding a book. Artie stares at his friend, wiping an invisible sweat from his forehead. Raising an eyebrow, she takes a step forward. "Well, aren't you going to tell me?" Cynthia asks, chuckling slightly. Luckily, the bell rings, making Cynthia look around. In a haste, Artie pulls the girl onto his lap, and Cynthia lets out a yelp. "Artie! What the hell?!"