𝐁𝐨𝐫𝐧 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐖𝐚𝐲

Just like Cynthia during Britney week, Rachel was the next person to fall victim to an injury which was caused by dancing next to Finn during rehearsals

Just like Cynthia during Britney week, Rachel was the next person to fall victim to an injury which was caused by dancing next to Finn during rehearsals. However, unlike the minor dental filling Cynthia had to go through for her injury, Rachel Berry chose a much more drastic route.

"Oh my God, you're getting a nose job." Quinn exclaims as she and everyone else stare at the brunette in shock.

"I'm considering having a minor...procedure to repair my deviated septum."

"So, a nose job." Santana reiterates once again, causing Rachel to grow defensive.

"Look, I'm... I'm happy with the way that I look, okay? And I've embraced my nose. But let's say I wanted to have a slightly more demure nose. Like Quinn's, for example. I-I would never change my appearance for vanity, but, I mean, the doctor said that it could possibly improve my talent, which would help us all for Nationals."

"Possibly?" Cynthia shrugs her shoulders, voicing her own concerns. "But, what about the risks? As annoying as it is, your voice is amazing as is, Rachel."

"Hold up. Could we all just get real here for a second?" Cynthia let out a silent sigh as Santana spoke up. "I hear that Rachel's got a bit of a schnoz. I mean, I wouldn't know because, like Medusa, I try to avoid eye contact with her. But can we all just stop lying about how there aren't things that we wouldn't change about ourselves?" Baffled, Cynthia looked at the Santana over her shoulder. "I mean, I'm sure that Sam's been at the doctor's office and rifled through pamphlets on mouth reduction. I'll bet Artie's thought about getting his legs removed since he's not really using them anyway. And I'm definitely sure that Tina's looked into getting an eye de-slanting."

"That's extraordinarily racist." Tina remarks, silently scoffing in response; Santana merely shrugs her shoulders. "I'm keepin' it real."

"No." Cynthia remarks, shaking her head in disagreement as Tina comes to her own defence. "Sorry, Santana. I'm a beautiful person. I'm in love with myself, and I would never change a thing."

"Is that why you're wearing blue contacts today, Tina?" Cynthia silently sucks in a breath as Tina grows silent at Mike's question. "Not many Asian sex symbols, Mike. I'm just trying to be in fashion and mirror what I see in the magazines."

"My dancing kind of bothers me. Uh, it almost killed Rachel, but I like the way I look." Finn shrugged his shoulder, everyone smiling at him softly, a moment that didn't last longer.

"Oh, please. You have weird, puffy pyramid nipples." A silent gasp left Cynthia, and an offended look came onto Finn's face. "They look like they're filled with custard. You could dust them with powdered sugar, and they could pass for some sort of dessert." Cynthia notices the uneasy looks across the room, prompting her to rub her forehead to ease the growing headache. "Look, maybe Rachel's fine with having an enormous beak. Maybe she needs it to crack hard seeds. All I'm saying is that if you look in the mirror and you don't like what you see, you should change it."