𝐁𝐚𝐝 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐮𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

The Glist

The Glist. A ranking of the glee club members based on how cool they are. Or something. At the end of the day, it was a harmless ranking list to stir some drama up. So rightfully, Mr. Schue makes a big deal of it. "Who did it?" Will asks, holding the Glist up. Cynthia ranked at five, and while it was flattering, she could hardly give two shits about it. "This is serious. Principal Figgins is threatening to disband the club."

"Over this?" Cynthia asks in amusement, chuckling. "I mean, Principle Figgins has about a hundred other reasons to disband this club, and he chose some ranking? I mean, what about that "sexy" Push It performance? Or our dopped-out mash-off competition."

"Why are we playing this game?" Santana scoffs, looking up from her nails. "We all know it was Puck."

"Back off, I didn't do squat." Puck glared at Santana. "Then why is your girlfriend first on the Glist?" Cynthia's nose scrunches in disgust upon hearing Tina address Quinn as Puck's girlfriend. Which was far from the truth. Despite not truly spending much time together, Puck was supporting Quinn and the baby in his own way. How? Cynthia didn't bother figuring it out.

"And why am I last? Aside from the fact that I refused to put out for you." Rachel scoffs offended and clearly affected by her last place on the list.

"Rachel, you're last because, one, you're dating the enemy. Two, you make everything about you, even when it isn't. Three, you have threatened to leave the club and actually left the club if you, so much as so, do not get to sing a song that you have been singing since you were 2 weeks old." Cynthia lists off everyone looking at the girl, eyes widening and impressed. "Shall I go on?" A sarcastic smile forms on Cynthia's face, causing Rachel to squirm and fix herself, making sure none of it gets to her, while Jesse is trying to hold back a laugh.

"Okay, enough! No one is accusing anyone of anything." Cynthia turns back to the front as Will turns to Puck, deadpanned. "Puck, seriously. Did you do it?"

"I said no." The boy defends himself. "I'm a delinquent, sure. I like setting stuff on fire and beating people up. I don't know; I own that. But I'm not a liar."

"You lied about the paternity of your baby to everyone." Cynthia stares at the boy, an eyebrow raised. Puck just stared at the girl before replying. "First of all, I don't know what that means. Secondly, that was the old Puckerman. Season two Noah Puckerman is not a liar."

"I'm sure he is." Cynthia sarcastically replies, placing a hand on her chest.

"Alright, here's the important point. Between this and posting Coach Sylvester's personal video on YouTube, you guys are getting a pretty bad reputation."

"Why is that a bad thing?" Artie asks out loud. "Maybe if we seemed more dangerous, people would stop flushing my glasses down the toilet."

"Look, things are hard right now. I get it. You're under a lot of pressure with regionals coming up-."