𝐁𝐥𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐈𝐭 𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐀𝐥𝐜𝐨𝐡𝐨𝐥

"So, are you going to Rachel's party?" Quinn asks Cynthia as the two walk down the hallways of McKinley after their last class

"So, are you going to Rachel's party?" Quinn asks Cynthia as the two walk down the hallways of McKinley after their last class. Before Cynthia could answer, her phone rang.

"Hey."

"Hey, girl! You have Artcedes and Santittany." Santana's voice rings through her phone. Cynthia scrunches her face in disgust at the nicknames. "You with Quinn?"

"Yeah. I'll put you on speaker." The two girls stop walking at the intersection point of the four hallways. "What's up?"

"You going to Berry's party?" Quinn and Cynthia briefly glance at each other, both reluctant to say yes. "No. She's gonna make us all sit while we watch her ruin another show tune for me. I have better things to do on a Friday night."

"You watch Seinfeld every Friday night." Quinn piques, raising a single brow, which Cynthia found her heart fluttering slightly at.

"Puckerman's getting us wine coolers." Artie tells the group phone call. 

"It's alcohol awareness week."

"Yeah. And I am aware of how much fun alcohol is." Santana adds. "Plain Jane, you've got to come. You might finally get an interesting personality after this." A chuckle fell out from Quinn, causing Cynthia to be the one to raise an eyebrow this time.

"I'm coming. So is Cyn." Cynthia's eyes widened in disbelief as she stared at the blonde. As the call ends, Artie, Brittany, Santana, and Brittany walk up to where Cynthia and Quinn stand.

"Well, if we're all in, it's settled. The Rachel Berry House Party Train Wreck Extravaganza is officially a go."

︵‿︵‿︵‿︵

Boring.

That's what Rachel's party was.

Cynthia's first mistake was indirectly saying yes to this trainwreck. Her second mistake was not coming up with an escape plan despite knowing well that all the couples would easily leave with a simple lie as a double date. Her third mistake was finishing both her two allocated wine coolers in the first hour, instantly regretting the lack of buzz she intended to feel.

Rachel was upstairs welcoming their next guests, giving Cynthia the right opportunity to get another drink for herself and hopefully start to feel a bit tipsy. But just as she walks up to the counter to pick up a bottle, Rachel's voice booms through the basement.

"Cynthia! You can't have that anymore!" Cynthia rolls her eyes, letting out an irritated exhale, as she turns to face the staircase. Upon seeing Blaine, Kurt and Finn behind the girl, she didn't know whether to feel relieved that there were more people here to suffer or sad that this was Blaine's introduction to the new direction.

"So, this is your dads' Oscar Room." Kurt asks Rachel while he looks around the room, noticing the awkwardness in the air, barring Sam and Santana making out on the couch with no care of what was occurring around them. Cynthia trudges up to the boys, giving Blaine and Kurt a quick hug. When she got to Finn, instead of giving the boy a hug, she resorted to awkwardly smiling at him and offering a curt nod; Finn reciprocated the same as Cynthia walked up to the bar area, watching the conversation unfold.