𝐒𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐒𝐨𝐧𝐠𝐬

"Alright, guys

"Alright, guys. I have one word for you." Brittany raises her hand eagerly, their teacher nodding his head. "Is it love?" Cynthia stares at the blonde, silently chuckling at her cheerfulness. "I'm totally gonna graduate now!"

Unfazed, Will turns his attention back to the rest of the group. "Valentine's Day is comin' up. So, for this week's lesson, I want you guys to pick a partner because you're gonna sing to them what you think is the world's greatest love song. Find a song that communicates all the things that love means to you." Cynthia scrunches her face already, not looking forward to the many love songs that would be sung in this room. Her luck in the love department has become even worse in the past few months, and now she has to watch most of her friends serenade their partners for an entire week.

"Mr. Schue? Can I say something?" Finn's voice made Cynthia break away from her thoughts as she watched the quarterback make his to the front of the room. "I just wanted to point out that, for the first time an entire week has gone by without anyone of us getting slushied-."

"That's cause the slushie machine is out of service." Cynthia's comment goes ignored as many around the room cheer, Cynthia flopping her un-injured arm on her lap

"I think the fact that I led the football team to a conference championship might have something to do with it." Finn continues speaking, his voice dripping in smugness.

Cynthia's emotions were a mix of anger, betrayal, and jealousy. The image of the kiss was burned in her brain, and it was replayed every time she saw Sam and Quinn cuddling and whispering sweet nothings in the hallway. She felt angry towards Finn, whose ego could be seen from miles away, and made no effort to hide the smug, overconfident, and borderline arrogant personality he developed overnight. Moreover, she also felt jealous. Jealous of Sam. Jealous of Finn. Jealous of every boy that got Quinn's attention. That kiss only amplified that emotion. Cynthia, deep down, knew she would always feel like this as long as Quinn was in her life.

"Fact is that I'm the closest thing that this Glee Club has to a celebrity right now and, just like a famous athlete, I wanna give to a charity – you guys." Multiple jaws dropped while Finn cockily smiled. "So, I'm setting up a kissing booth for a dollar a smooch and donating the proceeds to glee club to help us-"

"Don't even act like you're trying to help this glee club out." Mercedes scoffs, seeing through the boy's façade. "You just want to kiss a bunch of girls."

"Yeah I've kissed Finn, and can I say, not worth a buck." Santana remarks, shrugging her shoulders. "I would, however, pay a hundred dollars to jiggle one of his man boobs."

"Do you ever get tired of tearing other people down?" Finn glares at the girl, Santana only shaking her head nonchalantly. "No, not really."

"Cause you always just seem to be meddling in everybody else's business." Finn adds arrogantly, Cynthia slightly surprised at Finn arguing back to Santana. Not many snap back at Santana. Mainly cause no one ever insults Santana and lives to see the next day.