chapter 1

(𝗗𝗶𝘀𝗰𝗹𝗮𝗶𝗺𝗲𝗿- 𝗧𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗶𝘀 𝗷𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝗮 𝗳𝗮𝗻𝗳𝗮𝗰𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻, 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗶𝘀 𝗻𝗼𝘁 𝗵𝗮𝗽𝗽𝗲𝗻𝗲𝗱 𝗶𝗻 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗹 𝗹𝗶𝗳𝗲, 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗶 𝗱𝗼𝗻'𝘁 𝘀𝗵𝗶𝗽 𝗮𝗻𝘆 𝗶𝗱𝗼𝗹𝘀 𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝗶𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗿𝘆 𝘀𝗼 𝗱𝗼𝗻'𝘁 𝗵𝗮𝘁𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝘆 𝗶𝗱𝗼𝗹)

Yn's Pov

Unlocking the door of bathroom, I was drying my hair with the towel whille standing in front of the mirror.

I'm setting my hair and a little light touch up because I don't like make up.

Y/n: "Almost done"

I mumbled to myself and then i looked at the clock in front of me on the wall.

Y/n: ufff!! I know he must be still sleeping he knows that today is important meeting.

Taking a sign i heading towards his room.

I knocked on the door of his room but there was no response.

I opened the door myself.

Y/n: oh god we are getting for the office and he is sleeping comfortably with hugging the pillow

I removed the curtains of the windows which let the sunlight fall directly on his face.

and he covered his face with a pillow taking a sign disbelief I'm going towards him to wakeup him.

Y/n: JUNGKOOK wake up now we have to go to office do you know there is an important meeting with Mr.Han today.

Jungkook: yeah I know only 5 mins more please

Y/n: No any minutes get up now

𝘕𝘰 𝘳𝘦𝘴𝘱𝘰𝘯𝘴𝘦

𝘕𝘰 𝘳𝘦𝘴𝘱𝘰𝘯𝘴𝘦

𝘴𝘵𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘯𝘰 𝘳𝘦𝘴𝘱𝘰𝘯𝘴𝘦

Y/n: "ok fine"

I went straight from there and then came back after a while.

Y/n: Jungkook I am telling you last time, are you getting up or not?

"Still no response"

And I directly poured a full glass of water on his face, which made him suddenly wake up.

Jungkook: Ahhhh what is this what are you doing

He is saying the weird face, and i was about to laugh but i controlled

Y/n: I'm waking you up."

Jungkook: This way?"

Y/n: " Do you know how long I have been trying to wake you up But you have become deaf, how can you hear."

Jungkook: "Oo I'm sorry please I didn't hear anything."

He is saying with his bunny smile which i liked the most