chapter 41

Present time

Y/n-"Everything en-ended that day, n-nothing was lef-left *sobbing*...nothing."

His eyes became teary after seeing her in this condition...and listening her past.

Jk-"Y/n, please ...don't cry."

He came near her trying to comfort her.

she hug him while sobbing hard.

His heart was stopped for a second and then resumed with a faster speed.

Y/n-"Why?.. W-why did h-he *hiccuping* do this to me,....I t-tru-truly l-loved him."

Y/n-"I told him that I d-don't love him, but-but how can I explain my-myself..... That I still love him the same."

Hearing her last words, It was as if something had pierced his heart.

A unknown tear rolled down from his cheek.

He took a deep breath.

Jk-"Hey, don't cry...I-I don't know how to silence crying people."

Jk-"so please stop crying."

He said while caressing her hair.

He wiped his tears.

She broke the hug.

Jk-"do not Cry."

He said while wiping her tears with his both hands.

She sniffed and looked at front view of sky.

He placed his hands on balcony stand and said.

Jk-"You know, in my childhood, my Mom said that........ cry as much as you want, the pain will subside."

Jk-"You know when we cry, our tears flow...with those tears our pain also flows."

Jk-"So cry as much as you want, pour out all your pain openly....... but after that you will never Cry."

He said while looking at her.

___________

Next day
Tae's Pov

After getting ready for the office. I came downs while scrolling some messages on the phone.

After coming back from Jeju-do I didn't seen her nor talked to her. I tried to contact her, In this I didn't get time to even meet her...because of the company.

"TAE."

I was busy in my thoughts when mom called me from the living room.

I walked towards the living room.

Where I saw Mom and jennie with Jennie's mom...doing something...like seeing something.

She noticed me.

Jennie-"Tae, see this how's this necklace?"