chapter 21

Same day

He was driving so fast that he couldn't see anything in front and poor Jimin was falling here and there.

Jimin-"tae what are you doing, drive slowly otherwise accident will happen, I don't want to get die soon"

Jimin said while putting his hand on his chest

Tae-"You see, you saw how she talked to me, Like I am a stranger or a gangster, how dare she....okay I know... I touch her......but what happens?

Tae-"I accept that I say anything in anger...okay.... so she would fight with me or hit me, slap me..... But No, she doesn't want to listen to anything I say."

He said in a annoyance way

He huffed

Jimin-"yeah, but what she said?"

Tae-"She warned me, .....th-that if I touch her again she will see me."

Jimin-"what-what-what-what"

Tae-"what-what-what....Am I a nor-mal man? I am Kim Taehyung.... I am a big bus-business man. It suits me to do all these childish things. What does she think of herself?"

He said in innocent look

Tae-"yeah i'm searching for her like crazy....i love her lik----"

He stop when he realized what he was saying

But jimin understood

Jimin-"Love"

Tae-"This love-dove is all useless talk"

He said in a little sad voice

Tae-"I have been living without her for the past 5 years, so I will live in future too."

Jimin-"okay, okay but please you drive slow....otherwise I drive?

Tae-"No, please I'll drive"

He said in irritation

Jimin's mind-"I know you love her very much, you are just saying all this in anger, it is clearly visible in your eyes that...how happy you are to see her back."

________

At night
Jk's pov

I came downstairs after getting fresh and I saw Y/N bringing food out from the kitchen

Y/n-" ohh, You are here, dinner is ready"

Jk-"Hmm"

We both doing our dinner silently when I speak

Jk-"how's your day today?"

He asked casually

Y/n-"Just going normal"

She said while using her phone