chapter 32

Author's Note
-----------------------------------------
I'm really very sorry for not updating from past days ..... Actually My phone was not working since 10 October...or at that time I was in the village so there was no good mechanic there...after that on 29 October I went to my city and immediately went to the shop or got my phone repaired.  ....but it was taking too much time .....or maybe it won't be repaired. So Today I took a new phone or started writing the part quickly.

So this was my sad story, I was not feeling comfortable making you wait so long, please forgive me.

And I hope you will not forget me and my story.

Specially Bangtandiary711
BabyMochi__1310  Pina6700  kimsanjanaaaaaaaaa

You all are the supporting me from the beginning I love you you all....and to my all the readers🫶❤️

Let's move on the story

Next day

I was in my deep and beautiful sleep, while hugging my pillow.

*RING RING*

Then suddenly there was a ringing sound...This is the sound of my phone.

I brought my hand towards the table and tried to pick up the phone.

Where is this phone, why can't I get it in my hand?

Thud

Y/n:-"Ouch!!!!!....."

I fell down from my bed...Ahhhh!!!!

And I saw that my phone was not on, this stupid alarm was ringing.

I stood up and turn off this tik tik sound.

I grabbed my towel and rushed towards the bathroom.

After sometime.....after doing my morning routine wearing clothe...now I was setting hair, I was very happy because....Today I am going to tell him that I love him... Yes, today I am going to tell him that what feelings I have for him in my heart....

I was blushing hard and also I'm very nervous For the first time in my life, I am getting so nervous...I don't get nervous this much even on the day of Mathematics paper.

You can do it Y/n✊

I took a long breath...taking a last glance on the mirror I went outside with my bag.

I closed the door and rushed towards the college.

I reached college and parked my scooty and walked inside.

I was walking through the hallway to find him...But I can't see him anywhere, I was walking....but stopped in the middle when some noise was reaching my ears...I saw from some distance that there was a huge crowd of students there.