chapter 37

Day by day, the days were passing by like a metro train.

There are not many days left for the wedding, today is 21st March and the wedding date has been fixed on 27th March...only 6 days are left.

I don't know how all the arrangements will be done so quickly... more than half the work has been done, the guest list has been prepared and the menu has also been decided.

Now the venue remains to be decided.

Right now.. Me, mom and jennie are deciding the venue, where to keep it and what kind of view...

Mom-"Y/N, look, I have decided the venue, now you have to check that everything is fine, there is nothing missing."

Mom-"She is our wedding planner Ella, She will explain everything to you and if you find anything missing, please let her know."

Y/n-"Okay Mom."

I nodded

Mom-"Jennie you also go with her."

Jennie-"Yeah."

Y/n-"Let's go."

Time skip

Right now.. Me and Jennie are here at the wedding venue...and it's so beautiful, even its not decorated yet.

Y/n-"I love this location. "

I said pointing at the beach scenery..because it's an outdoor wedding.

Jennie-"This is the best place for the altar."

Y/n-"Yeah."

"Annyeonghaseyo!"

We both turned back listening a voice and saw a Ella was standing in front of us.

We bowed to her

Ella-"Hello, I'm Ella ....the wedding planner of Miss Lee and Mr.kim's wedding. "

She introduced herself.

Y/n-"Oh!...Hello, nice to meet you..i'm Lee Y/n."

Jennie-"And I'm Kim Jennie...I was a family friend of Groom's and bride's side."

Ella-"Oh, so you're the bride."

Y/n-"Yeah."

Ella-" Please Don't get me wrong...the bride was very beautiful. "

Hearing her words ...she make me feel shy.

Ella-"Oh I'm sorry."

Y/n-" No-No It's alright. "

Jennie-"Now that the conversation is over, let's discuss about wedding plans."

Ella-"Yeah."

After that we sat down and started discussing the decorations and stuff.