chapter 44

Y/n-"Tae, stop the car, I said stop the car."

She saying him but didn't listen to her single word...he high the speed of the car.

The road was completely deserted, no vehicle or anything was visible, she was looking here but she was not able to understand anything.

She looked at him and said.

Y/n-"Tae, I am t-telling you for the last time,... that you stop the car other-wise I will j-jump from here."

She said while placing her hand on the door.

He looked at her in Deep eyes

He applied the breaks highly, which brought her forward.

He opened the door and get down.
Then he forcefully took her out.

He took a long breath and trying to smile.

Tae-"Y/n..i'm I'm sorry...I f-force-fully br-brought you h-here.."

She looked at him in confusion that Now this person brought her here forcefully and now he is saying sorry.

Tae-"What is it, I was not able to u-understand what I was doing.....*gulped*..t-that Jungkook was saying a-anything, talking nonsense...that y-you both are getting ...m-married. *Giggled*..

Tae-"But I didn't believe his words...he was just saying anything Rubbish...I know he was just trying to make me angry...*chuckled*...how can you m-marry with someone."

Tae-"He was lyin--"

Y/n-"No, he was not lying."

In serious tone.

He looked at her in confusion.

Y/n-"Whatever he said, he said the truth. "

Y/n-"And infact, And I also invite you to mine and Jungkook's wedding...Please come Mr.Kim Taehyung....And don't come alone, come with the whole family and bless the bride and groom."

She looking at him in confident while smiling.

Listening her words, like his world stopped, his eyes became moist...The old memories of him and her was flashing in his mind.

Both of them were looking at each other like this for some time.

Tae-"I don't believe in any time, any date, any marriage, all this is nonsense..you can't marry with jungkook understand."

He said in high voice, pointing his index finger towards her.

Y/n-"Why I can't?"

In serious tone.

Tae-"Because my life is connected with you and your life is connected with me, we both are made for each other...Enough and this is the truth."

Tae-"Y/n are you listening? *he held her amrs*....we both are made for each other....you won't marry him..it's all nonsense, it's all."