chapter 48

Tae's pov

I reached at the wedding venue, and there were many guests are arrived. Jungkook is standing at the altar in front, probably everyone is waiting for the bride.

I was seeing this at a distance.

"Please Tae, something good is going to happen in my life after so many years...please let it happen...please Go from here."

"Please go away from my life, let me live my life happily."

I came out of my thoughts when everyone talking seeing the bride upstairs...she was coming from the corridor.

she was coming from the corridor

End of Tae's pov

He looked at her teary eyes but while smiling. He was happy that his love is getting happiness today, even if he does not get her love but he is happy to see his love happy.

She was about to come down the stairs when she saw him.
She felt like running to him right now and hugging him...her heart was shattered, she don't want to do this, but she thought she is not deserve him.

"My dream to see you in this wedding dress at our wedding. "

"Y/N I can't wait anymore when will we get married."

They memories of them were echoing in their ears.

They both just looking at each other, The girls were whispering in her ears, to move forward but she was just looking at him, watery eyes.

there was silence everywhere...Jungkook was watching all this but he couldn't wait any longer, he moved forward and started going up the stairs.

He came in front of her and held her hand.

She looked at him.

Jk-"I told you, if you step back, I will take you by the hand and lead you to the altar."

He said in a deep eyes and held and hand, and brought her down with him...

Tae turned back start to walk, because he can't bear this pain in front of his eyes.

Y/n's pov

Jungkook held my hand and dragged me towards the altar.

I saw Tae was going towards the outside.

But when I saw Jungkook was not going towards the altar...my eyes widened in shock. I looked at him.

And suddenly he brought me forward in front of Tae and released my hand with force.