chapter 14

Next day
At Jk"Yn's house

Jk and Y/n are watching movie, while he was eating popcorn and she is holding the remote in her hand

This movie was full of love in which the characters have true love, in which they love each other very much

After The movie ended she switched off the TV.

Y/n-"Come on, it's already late, let's go to sleep now"

Jk-"Y/n, Does love really exist?

His sudden question made her confused

Jk-"I mean, We just watched a movie in which they both fell in true love, so is this happen in real life too?"

She sit besides him and said

Y/n-"The first thing is that love is not done, love just happens. You feel intensely happy when you're in love. You can't stop thinking about them, talking about them with your friends, and your heart still goes pitter-patter when their name pops up on your phone screen. "You are excited to see them and are elated when you're around them"

Y/n-"you should want to be around the person you're in love with, You will feel nervous when they comes close to you, your heart start beating fast. You will take care of them, you will be worried about them, if someone else comes close to them you will feel jealous"

he was listening to her attentively

Y/n-"So this is called love"

He nodded And smiled

Jk-"Okay, but in love there are movies nights, hugs, candle light dinner, parties, all this happens"

He said while folding his hands

Y/n-"Oh god jungkook, You don't know anything about this yet because you have not loved anyone, you will know only when you love someone"

Jk-"For your kind information, I have fallen in love many times, you know that"

He shrugged

Y/n-"That's not love, Jungkook, that's called flirting and Love doesn't happen with thousands, it happens with one person"

Y/n-"And love just happens, there is no need for these candle light dinners, parties, surprises etc"

Jk-"really, I'm really in love I feel like you're inside my heart"

He said in a romantic voice while coming towards her while his hand one his chest

Y/n-"Stop it, It's too late now go and sleep"

She giggled at his craziness and pushed him to his room

_______

Next day
Morning

Tae's pov

After getting ready for the office I came downstairs for the breakfast

I saw mom and dad sitting on the dining table with Jennie