chapter 47

After 10 mins we reached at the wedding venue, where held in jungkook's farm house.

We get down of the car, I was still little afraid. Because whatever happened few moments ago.

When he placed his hand on my shoulder, I looked at him.

Jk-"Don't worry, I'm with you."

He said with a understanding look.

I nodded.

Then some girls were coming from the front. They came near me.

Jk-"Y/n, They will help you, you go with them from behind to the room above the door and come down when I call."

Y/n-"Hmm."

I nodded with a smile and went with them.

We all came to the room when one girl said.

Girl-"You're looking very beautiful..I swear, today's your life's best day...a big congratulations. "

She said with big bright smile.

Y/n-"Thank you."

Girl-"Let me introduce you to all...i'm Lily..and they are all my friends, Ava and Lucy."

Ava/lucy-"Hi/hello."

I greet to all.

Ava-"Come on, sit here, let we fix your make up...your face seems like little dull."

I looked at her and then in mirror, she made me sit and started their work.

Lily-"Till then me and lucy will bring the veil, it is in the next room, we had everything ready before you came here."

Ava-"Yeah, Go and come fast."

Lily and Lucy went.

Ava was doing the make up, and I was just lost my thoughts.

"No matter how hard you try to get me out of your life, no matter how hard you push me out of your life, I will come back to you."

"Once Y/N tell me from your heart, is our love really dead?..is our love really no more?"

I opened my eyes with a heavy breath.

Ava-"You know what, you are very lucky that you are going to marry Jungkook,...He is my crush *chuckled* I have read about him in news and magazines...i'm feeling little jealous But I am happy that he is finding happiness in his life."

She said enthusiastically.

But I felt bad for her.

Y/n-" You are a kind hearted girl, see you will get the best boy in the world."

Listening my words a bright smile appear on her face.

Ava-" Thank you."

"Y/n"

When I heard my name from behind I turned and saw her.